Chapter 3

Y/n P.O.V.

I flutter my eyes open to see Shawn sleeping right next to me. I then remember everything that happened yesterday. I roll out of bed quietly trying not to wake Shawn up. I grab all of my clothes that were scattered all of the floor. I walked back to my room and grabbed a new pair of clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Now I am gonna be smart and lock the door so he can't get in.

*20 minutes later*

Shawn P.O.V.

I slightly open my eyes expecting Y/n to be there, but she wasn't. I immediately jumped off the bed and put on my clothes and went to go find Y/n. As I walk around in the halls I hear the shower running. Oh, she is just taking a shower.

I tried to open the door but to only find it locked. Dammit. She is smarter than I thought.

Y/n P.O.V

I turned off the shower then got dressed and brushed my hair. As I opened the door to go out of the bathroom, Shawn was standing there with an frustrated face. "What's wrong?" I ask. "You got out of bed without my permission." Shawn says. "So?" I say confused. "Now you have to be punished."

Shawn grabbed my hand and started dragging me to his bedroom, and through me on his bed. Shawn looked through the drawer next to the bed and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. He faced towards me and smirked.

I tried to get up but Shawn immediately pushed me back on the bed and cuffed my hands to his bed. I tried to get my hands out of the cuffs, but I eventually gave up knowing it was no use. Shawn climbed on top of me. "The rules are you have to call me daddy, you can't moan or else you will get even more punished. Understood?" Shawn said. "Yes, S- I mean daddy." I say as Shawn smirks and says. "Good girl."  Shawn started sucking on my neck searching for my sweat spot. I bit my lip when he found it. I guess he noticed I was trying not to moan so he started to slide his hands up my shirt. He slipped his hand under my bra and started to swirl his finger around my nipple. I bit my lip even harder trying not to moan. Shawn ripped my shirt off since he wouldn't be able to get over my hands. Then he unclipped my strapless bra, then started to rub my breast while sucking my neck. I couldn't take it anymore, I moaned. "Strike one." Shawn said against my neck. Shawn slid his hand down under my pants and started to rub me through my panties. With Shawn sucking on my neck, using his other hand to rub my boob and rubbing me through my panties I again couldn't take it anymore and I moaned. "Strike two." Shawn said as he stopped everything thing he was doing and tore off my pants and panties, then pulled my legs apart. I felt him kissing my area then with no warning, he shot his tongue right in me. I bit my lip so hard I think it was bleeding. Once cummed in his mouth he took his clothes off and put on a condom. But before he did anything he again started to the same thing as he did in the beginning. "Daddy." I moaned. "Strike 3." Shawn said as positioned himself on me. "Damn who made you this wet?" Shawn said teasingly. "Cameron." I say. (A/n: BTW Cameron was popular guy in your school. Figured I let you know.) Shawn immediately shot into me hitting my g-spot. "Who made you wet?" Shawn moaned/yelled. "You daddy." I moan.
Shawn and I both hit our climaxes. After we cummed Shawn laid down next to me and uncuffed my hands then pulled me into his arms. "That's what I thought." Shawn said.

------------------------------

Alright guys! Sorry this came out latter than I expected. I have been so busy today. Plus it was exhausting from driving for 5 hours. So I hope you understand. Again thank you for reading I will update soon and bye!