Chapter 13

A/n: So like I said, the beginning of this chapter is gonna be Shawn P.O.V. throughout what happened last chapter. Hopefully you understand what I am saying. But anyways, let's get to the chapter.

Shawn P.O.V.

I ran inside, panicking while trying to find my car keys. I spotted them in the kitchen counter and grabbed them while throwing on my jacket. I ran out to my car, getting in it and starting the engine. I followed the tire tracks to an abandoned insane asylum. Why here? I stepped out of the car shivering at how creepy this place is. But nevertheless Y/n is in there and I need to find her and get her back. Even if it cost my life. I walked to the barley intact glass doors, feeling a bit hesitant at first but then entered. I saw a large brown front desk that had a broken laptop, blood stains and some mold. I didn't dare go near it until I saw there was a flashlight. I slowly walked to the desk and grabbed the flashlight. I walked down a creepy hallway that had torn wallpaper and bloodstains. I was about to enter a room until a gunshot echoed throughout the halls. With that my mind began to fill with thoughts and my body to shiver in fear. Was that Y/n? Am I to late? These thoughts flooded my mind until I decided to just keep looking. She can't be dead. I will not accept it. I continued to enter the room. It was a bathroom. The tiles on the walls were cracked and a bunch of them were missing and bloody. The stalls were also very bloody but also had a bunch of mold. I looked in the mirror. Suddenly my head was shoved against the mirror, shattering it in the process. I fell to the ground barely going unconscious, feeling warm liquid drip down my forehead. Everything was blurry I could barely see a thing. I looked up to see a blurry figure standing above me. Within moments I blacked out. I flutter my eyes open to see an empty room. It had torn wallpaper and markings on the walls that looked like it symbolized days. I stood up feeling a bit dizzy and realizing that my hands were tied up. I looked around and saw some broken glass. I rubbed my hands back and forth on the broken glass cutting the rope. Once my hands were free I ran to the door and opened it. I turned around and saw my flashlight on the ground. I picked it up and walked out of the door. I saw another room down the hall and walked towards it. Once I was about to enter it I heard a noise and turned around walking backwards. Then suddenly I bumped into someone. I quickly turn around to see who it was.

Y/n P.O.V.

I quickly turn around to see Shawn! I hugged him as he hugged me back. I could feel tears stream down my face. "I'm so happy that you are ok." He said. I nodded unable to say anything. We pulled away when we heard footsteps. Then clapping. "How cute is it to see my wife hugging another man." James said. "I am not your wife James." I say sternly. "Yes you are." He says laughing a little bit at the end. "No I am not. She is dead." I say yelling a bit. James looks a bit taken back then smirks. "Oh, really now." Then suddenly I felt something on my mouth and I fainted. The last thing I saw was the same thing happen to Shawn.

Shawn P.O.V.

I open my eyes slightly to see two very blurry figures stand above me. I try to move my hands but to only realize that my hands are tied behind my back. Again. My vision became more clear, the two figures that were standing in front of me were Y/n and James. Y/n was tied up and James held a knife to her throat. "Oh look, he's awake." James said. I stared at him with a furious look. "Oh what's wrong? Afraid I'm gonna hurt her? Well that just might happen." He said while smirking. Y/n stared at me with a terrified. "Now I am gonna make you feel the pain I felt a long time ago when the love of my life was murdered in front of me." As he said that he swiped the knife across her cheek. A straight line of blood dripped down her face. "Leave her the fuck alone!" I yell. I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my wrist. It was glass. I then rubbed the rope on the glass to cut the rope. James then placed the knife on her neck once again and then slowly began sliding it across her soft skin. Soon enough my hands were free and I tackled him. I punched him over and over again. I felt y/n trying to pull me off of him after he was knocked out. "Shawn. Stop. He has had enough." I then get off of him and hug Y/n.

*Some time later*

Y/n P.O.V.

Shawn and I were back home. Safe. Finally. After all of that shit I really need to shower and sleep. I told Shawn I was gonna shower then go to bed.

--------------------

Alright that's the end of this chapter. I hoped you guys liked it.

It wasn't as creepy as I wanted it to be. But this is how it turned out.

Anyways I know I say this all the time but.....

THANK YOU!

Thank you for all the amazing support! It means so much! And it just gives me more motivation to write more if this book. I love you guys so much! You guys are amazing!

Anyways now it's time to say,

goodbye and see you in the next chapter!