Chapter 27

The door opened to reveal a long brown haired girl with brown eyes. She looked like someone that I had seen on the internet. "Camila!" Shawn said as he hugged the girl. "Hey Shawn." She said as she hugged him back. After a few moments they let go and look at me. Shawn stood next to me and placed his hand on my lower back. "Camila this is my girlfriend y/n. Y/n this is my best friend Camila." Camila and I  both shook hands and greeted each other. Oh, she is Camila Cabello. She is part of fifth Harmony. "I love your music." I compliment.

"Oh sorry but I have to go to a meeting. I will see you girls in a while." Shawn kisses my forehead and leaves. When Shawn kissed my forehead I can see a little bit of jealously in Camila's eyes. Once Shawn officially left us alone Camila started to speak of some things. "He is a great kisser, isn't he?" Camila grins looking at me evilly. "He is. Wait. What do you mean by that?"
"Oh I'm just saying that he is a great kisser. And also amazing in bed."

"How the hell would you know?!" I yell now getting a bit frustrated. "Cause me and him did a few things before. Plus I know some things about your relationship." She says smoothly.
Tears are threatening to escape but I hold them in. "What do you know?" I ask. "That you were his sex slave." "What? How do you know?" "I'm his best friend I know things. Also you are still his sex slave. He is using you. He doesn't love you, he just says he does to trick you so you can give him what he wants." "No. You are lying." "No, I am not lying. I am just telling you the truth. If you don't want to believe the truth then fine. Believe what you want to believe but just know that what I just told you is the truth." After that she just walked out of the room.

Is what she said true? Or is it all a lie?

-----------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I am getting a whole lot better ever since my family member passed away and it's thanks to you people!

Thank you so much for the support and everything! It means so much!

Also thank you for 30k reads!!!

I am gonna be updating my books more frequently now since I am feeling better.

So I was wondering if I should write a Maze Runner Fanfiction? Is that a good idea? Please comment your opinion!

Also please check out all my other Fanfictions! If you want to that is.

Anyways thank you so much! And I will see you in the next chapter!

Bye bye!❤