Chapter 4

Y/n P.O.V.

Shawn and I were watching Netflix until he started to lean closer to me. Then he started nibbling on my neck. Okay, I already know where this is going. Honestly I didn't really want sex tonight so I just slightly pushed Shawn away. I should have known that this would be Netflix and chill. When I pushed Shawn away and scooted away from him, he lowly growled. I just shrugged and paid attention to the movie.
Shawn scooted towards me then nibbled on my neck again but more rough. I again pushed him away and said, "Shawn I don't want to do that tonight, okay. So please stop."
Shawn just got closer to me and whispered in my ear lowly and seductively, "you don't get to choose. You are my sex slave. And whenever I want it I get it." And with that he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom and pushed me on the bed with him climbing on top of me. I tried my hardest to push him off but he wouldn't budge. Then he leaned his head towards mine. As he got closer I noticed his breath smelled like alcohol. So he was drunk. Just great.
I eventually got him off of me and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I heard him banging on the door telling me to let him in. But no matter how hard he tried he wasn't gonna get in here. This scared me so much that I began to cry. I waited out the night and eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I heard Shawn yelling my name and asking where I was at. I assumed he wasn't drunk anymore since it was morning so I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where I heard Shawn yelling. Once he saw me he immediately wrapped his arms around me. "I was so scared you might have escaped or something worse." Shawn said as his grip tightened around me. Once he let go I realized he didn't remember anything. "So you don't remember?" I ask. Shawn shook his head no and said, "No but I do have this horrible headache." "That's what you call a hangover my friend. You were drunk and tried to...do things." I say as I began to remember everything and started to tremble. Shawn gasped then said, "I am soooo sorry Y/n. I can't believe I did that. I didn't hurt you right. I feel so horrible I can't believe I did that I am so sorry. I wish I hadn't..." I silenced him by putting my index finger on his lips. "Shawn. No, you didn't hurt me. And it's okay I forgive you. But my question is why did you get drunk in the first place?"
Shawn was silent until he said, "That's nothing important. Now why don't we go and watch some Netflix."