Chapter 22

Y/n P.O.V.

I turn around, facing Shawn while he still had his arms around my waist. I gently slide my hands around his neck and just stare into his beautiful brown eyes. He stares back, glancing at my lips only a couple times before leaning in. Our lips gently touched. The kiss was passionate and full of love. Needing for air we both pulled away. "I love you." I say breathless. "I love you." He smiled. We both pressed our foreheads together with our noses touching. We both smile staring into each other's eyes. "I think we should get back to the others." I say quietly. Shawn nodded and we both walked out of the bathroom.

Once we got to the living room no one was there except for a note on the coffee table. I picked it up and read it out loud. "Sorry we left but we kinda figured you guys needed some alone time ;)
-Ethne xoxo
P.S. hi this is Kaitlyn. PLEASE USE PROTECTION!! WE DO NOT NEED LITTLE SHAWN AND Y/NS RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE!! "

"Look what you did, you made our friends leave." I joke. "Hey I had to protect my girlfriend now didn't I?" Shawn said wrapping his arms around my waist pressing his nose against mine. "I suppose." I smile. He smiles and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him in for another kiss. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. Then out of no where his phone started ringing causing us to pull away.

I sigh and sit down on the couch. He answered his phone and I heard yelling and it wasn't even on speaker. He mouthed 'one minute' to me and walked out of the room.

After a few minutes Shawn walked back into the room with a cheeky smile on his face. "What's with that look?" I raise an eyebrow. "What look?" He pretended that he didn't know what I was saying. "That look." That's when he finally gave in. "Well all you need to know is that you need to go pack your bags." I look at him with a confused look. "What?" I ask. "You are going on tour with me. So go pack your bags cause we have to leave in an hour to go catch a flight." He said smiling. "Oh my gosh!!! Yay!" I hugged him and ran to my room to pack all my things.

Within 20 minutes I had everything that I needed in a suitcase. I walked into the living room saying, "I'm ready." Shawn smiled and walked up to me. "Well someone is excited." He brushed my hair out of my face. "Well now I don't have to sit around and wait for my boyfriend to come back from tour." I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

I backed away from him and walked to the front door. "Come on we don't wanna miss our flight!" I shout to Shawn who is currently walking towards the front door. I could hear him quietly chuckle as we walked out of the house. Well at least he walked out of the house, I ran.