Chapter 35

A/n: So I decided to add a couple more chapters that's why I left you off with 'The End Or Is It?' last chapter. I was unsatisfied with the ending last chapter so I figured I will add a few more chapters before the sequel. But also I have been thinking of writing a 'Mr. Mendes' type of book. If you want me too I will be more than happy to.

Y/n P.O.V.

Shawn and I have been together for a few years now. Everything was normal for once in our relationship. There wasn't much problems except we do get in disagreements and fight once in a while, but I mean like who wouldn't? Plus we miss each other a lot when he is out on tour but we get through it no matter what. The majority of his fans like or even love our relationship. Some are not too happy with it and kind of hate on me for it. I don't mind the hate cause I understand why they hate me. I mean like I am a fan of some people and get a bit jealous with their relationship.

But anyways Shawn has to go back on tour tomorrow so we are trying to spend as much time together as possible. "You promise you will text me and possibly call me every single day?" I ask Shawn. He chuckles and said, "I already told you, of course." He sat down next to me on the bed. It was already night and he had to leave in the morning. It felt like it's only been two hours since we woke up this morning. "Sorry I am so clingy." I say looking down. "Hey it's okay. It just shows me that you care." He said pecking my lips. I smile and kiss him. He begins to make the kiss more rough so I put my arms around his neck to deepen it. He pulls away and says, "We should have some 'fun' before I leave in the morning."

*Timeskip to morning after y/n and Shawn had some 'fun'*

I woke up this morning to running in the bathroom, puking my guts out. I thought nothing of it except for it to be just a stomach bug and laid back down. Shawn had already left this morning to go on tour so I was home alone. I just watched some movies for a couple hours until I got bored and called Kaitlyn and Ethne over. We were watching a few movies, playing some video games until I told them about my stomach bug. "Are you sure it's just a stomach bug?" Kaitlyn ask. "Of course I am sure." I reply. "I hope you know that condoms don't work all the time and I doubt that Shawn's pull out game is strong." Ethne says.

"Yes I know that but I am positive it's just a stomach bug." I say and with that our conversation ended. It has to be a stomach bug right?