Chapter 23

Shawn and I were currently on the plane ready to take off. "wait, y/n is this your first time?" Shawn asked. I nod and he chuckles then grabs my hand and says, "It will be ok." "I know. I'm not nervous or anything." I lie. After a few more hours we finally landed in Seattle. We were already in a cab driving to the hotel. I look at Shawn to see that he was staring at me the entire time. His cheeks turned a light pink and looked away to look at his window. I giggle and look at my window. "Wow, there is a lot of traffic in Seattle."I say amazed. The cab stopped in front of hotel which I am guessing we are staying at. I was about to open the door until Shawn stopped me. He got out and opened my door for me, holding out his hand. I grab his hand and get out of the cab. "What a gentleman." I say giggling a bit. 

With that we took all our luggage and walked to our hotel room. There was a huge bed right in the middle of the room so I just decided to jump on it. I giggled as I caught Shawn staring at me while laughing. "Come on Shawn! Come and join the fun!"I say in between giggles and continued jumping. He shook his head so I plopped down on the bed, crossing my arms and pouted. "Aww come on don't pout." He said chuckling. I stuck my bottom lip out still pouting. 

"Don't make me tickle you." He teased while slowly walking to me. I continued to pout until he tackled me tickling my sides causing me to laugh. "Shawn... S-stop!" I managed to say between laughs. I breath heavily after he stopped tickling me. I looked up at him seeing him staring at me.

Shawn P.O.V.

I couldn't help but stare at her, she is so beautiful. She looked back at me catching me stare at her, her cheeks turned a light pink and looked away. I grabbed her chin making her face me and I gently press my lips to hers. I pull away and stare into her beautiful eyes and say, "I love you."

-----------------------------------

Well here was Chapter 23. 

Wow 23 chapter.... THAT IS INSANE!

Well I have published many books that I have been working on but most of them will have slow updates because this is the book I am manly working on and you guys really like it soo..

Anyways It would be amazing if you checked them out!

And yeah thank you for the support and everything

Bye