Chapter 19

As the movie went on I could feel Taylor's hand creep up my thigh. "Hey Taylor keep your hands to yourself!" Ethne said eyeing Taylor. He threw his hands up in surrender and kept his hands to himself. I glanced at Taylor as he winked at me. I roll my eyes and continue with the movie. Later on after the movie was over everyone decided to just stay the night here. I walked to my bedroom to go get changed into my night clothes. When I entered the room I heard my door close behind me then without noticing it I was pushed against the door with both my hands pinned above my head. I looked up to see Taylor staring down at me, biting his lip. "Taylor what are you doing?" I ask in a confused and scared voice. He ignored my question and trailed his hand slowly up my shirt. His lips grazed my neck slightly before nibbling and licking it making sure to leave a mark. "Taylor stop." I say trying to move my hands but failed. His hand that was hold onto both of mine let go to only lead for both of his hands grab my waist and push me onto the bed with him being on top of me. "Taylor please stop!" I yell trying to push him away but he didn't budge. Suddenly I heard the door open for Ethne to run in yelling, "I will save you my new friend!" But that ended when she tripped over a shoe and fell down. Kaitlyn then walked in quietly and calmly looking down at poor Ethne, shaking her head. Taylor and I just stared at them not knowing what to do. Kaitlyn then walked over to me and Taylor, pushing him off of me then yelling, "Bad Taylor! Control your hormones!" 

"Thanks for saving me you two." I say. "Your welcome." Ethne said in utter pain. "Your welcome except SOMEONE had to trip and fall and not really save you." Kaitlyn said eyeing Ethne. "Shut up! It's not my fault that I am clumsy!" Ethne yelled back. 

I giggled at the two best friends then walked out of the bedroom acting like nothing happened.