Chapter 15

Y/n P.O.V.

I walked out to the living room to see my loving boyfriend laying down on the couch. Once he noticed I was there he stared and smiled at me. He then opened his arms signalling for me to cuddle him. I crawled into his arms and placed my head on his chest while his arms wrapped around my waist. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked. "Um, I don't know what do you wanna do?" I ask smiling up at him. He smiled back and said, "I was thinking we should bake muffins." "Well, we are gonna have to go to the store and get the ingredients." I say. He then got up, pulling me up with him and dragged me outside. I stopped him before we could get any further. "Shawn, you need a shirt on and we need to get our shoes on and you need the car keys." I say crossing my arms. "Oh right." He said while rubbing his neck. We walked inside and got all the stuff we needed. We were currently in the car on our way to the store. We sat there silent not really finding a topic to talk about. We eventually got to the store and as soon as we walked in I ran to a cart and jumped in it. "Push me Shawn!" I say practically yelling.  Shawn chuckled and pushed me. "Wee!" I say as  I could hear Shawn laugh. People stared at us either shaking their head, laughed or said 'Awww'. I looked up at Shawn who was red and smiling at me. As we went down the aisle I threw the stuff we needed in the cart. By the time we were about to buy everything I was buried in ingredients. The cashier laughed and said we were a cute couple. Once we were home we began to start baking the muffins. I was mixing the ingredients until I felt Shawn's strong arms around my waist. I smile to myself at his cuteness. I put the not baked yet muffins in the oven. After I closed the oven door Shawn lifted me up and placed me on the counter. He stood between my legs and smashed his lips into mine. I kissed back while slowly wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist while licking my lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth granting him access letting our tongues fighting for dominance. He of course won. Our lips detached from each others as he trailed his lips down my neck kissing slowly. I let out a very quiet moan when he found my sweet spot. He then smirked and began nibbling and licking there leaving a mark. He continued to do that a couple more times, leaving marks. His lips then trailed down to the collar of my shirt. His hands then lifted from my waist and onto the bottom of my shirt, pulling it off.  He placed his lips onto mine once again while trailing his hands up my back grabbing the clip of my bra. He then looked into my eyes asking for permission, I nodded and with no time he unclipped my bra and threw somewhere unknown. I wrapped my legs around his waist then he carried me to his room. He placed me down on the bed then kissed down my stomach. He stopped when his lips reached the top of my jeans immediately ripping them off along with my underwear. He placed his lips on mine again. I tugged at his shirt signalling I want it off. He broke the kiss to rip off his shirt but then he also took off his jeans and calvin kleins. He then got off me to grab a condom and put it on. Then he climbed on top of me and then without warning he shoved himself inside of me. I moaned very loudly when he hit my g-spot. "S-Sh." Is all I could out. "Say it." Shawn said sternly. "Shawn!" I yell. "Good girl. But the name is Daddy." He said as He went faster. "D-Daddy" I moan out. "I'm close." I moan as I scratched his back. He groaned and said, "Me too baby girl." After a few more thrust we both came. He laid down next to me after throwing the condom away. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "I love you Y/n." He says softly kissing my lips. "I love you Shawn." I say as I kissed his forehead. 

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys! So that's the end of this chapter!

So I am currently writing Cameron Dallas X reader book and a Hayes Grier X reader. So expect that!

Also my friends told me to see if you guys have any questions for me. I don't see why. But if you have questions for me then comment I guess and in the end of the next chapter I will answer your questions and give a shout out. I guess.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This book reached to 8k reads!!!!!!! I am soooo happy! Thank you for reading! It means so much to me! Thank you for all the support!!

Anyways thank you again and as always see you in the next chapter....BYE!