Chapter 30

"So this is your room." Kaitlyn said opening the door for me. The walls were baby blue, there was a desk, a bed with nightstands on the sides, a balcony, and so many other things. The room was big but not too big.

"Thank you so much!" I hug Kaitlyn as a thank you. "No problem." Kaitlyn responded then left me alone to unpack. I pulled out my phone and played 'Don't let me down' and then just left it on auto play.

As I was putting my clothes in my dresser the song 'Strings' played. I stopped in my movements as the song played on. Then the memory just played inside my head.

                        ~Flashback~

I woke up to a banging on my door. I slowly get up and open the door. No one's here, except for a note on the ground. It said, Follow the trail of rose petals outside. Love, Shawn. Why say love Shawn. You know what, I'm just gonna ignore it for now. I get dressed into a white tank top, blue jeans and black boots. I exited my room and walk into the living room. I noticed on the coffee table there was a rose along with note. I held the rose in one hand and the note in the other. The note says, You are beautiful, amazing, funny, smart. Love Shawn.  I feel my face get a bit warm knowing that I am blushing. I step outside to see rose petals leading to the woods. I follow the trail of rose petals that lead me to a clearing in the woods. In the middle of the clearing was Shawn with his guitar. He smiled and said, "This song is called Strings." He then began to sing.

After he finished singing, he put down his guitar and walked towards me. He grabbed my hands and said, "Y/n I love you, and I want to make you mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked at me straight in the eyes waiting for an answer. I smiled while feeling my face getting warm and said, "I love you too. And Yes, of course I will be your girlfriend." With that he lifted my chin up and placed his soft lips on mine. I kissed back and I could feel him smile. Once we pulled away he grabbed the rose out of my hand and placed it on my ear. I smile and pecked his lips. We walked back to the house with hand in hand. We decided to watch a few movies so went to the living room and I let Shawn pick the movie. I smiled as soon as I saw it was Harry Potter. Once he sat down he opened his arms saying, "Cuddle me Y/n!" I lay against him with my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me. "Your a dork." I say kissing his cheek. "Yup but I'm your dork." He says. "Exactly." I say. 

                   ~End of flashback~

Tears streamed down my cheeks from the memory. "Hey Y/n you wanna go to th-" I turn around to see Kaitlyn and Ethne with worried expressions. "Y/n what's wrong?" Ethne asked walking up to me. "A song played that reminded me of when Shawn and I started dating." As I spoke more tears fell down. "Hey it's okay. You know he really doesn't deserve you." "Yeah. Hey why don't we do something that will help you get your mind off things."

I nodded and wiped my tears away calming down. "How about we go out for a movie then go to the store buy a lot of snacks, then come back here and just eat and forget about everything!" Ethne said.

"Sounds great!" I say nodding. "Alright well let's get ready! It's girls night so let's look good." I laughed and nodded in agreement.

-----------------------------

OMG HOW ARE WE ON CHAPTER 30?!!! 

This completely blows my mind. When I first started I expected it to be a small probably up to 10 chapters book. But you keep on reading and asking for more because you enjoy it! This book has 30k reads and in the beginning I only thought it would get like 5 reads at the most but when I reached 20, 50, 100, and 1k reads, it blew my mind I just kept on writing more. Within every chapter I write I have these new ideas Everytime. I have motivation to write because you keep on saying you love the book and you want to see more. It really makes me happy to see that you are enjoying the book. Sometimes I even cry to see how much Support this book gets. I am even crying right now as I write this. Yes, I know I am dramatic but I can't help it! But it's not only the book that gets Support you support me to. You helped me through a lot of things. The book started in November 6 2016 and now it is March 21 2017. It's amazing how far this book has come. I love you soo much and thank you so much for everything!