Chapter 1

"Y/n you fucking slut get down here!" My father yelled from downstairs. I sighed and grudgingly got up from my bed, closed my laptop and walked down stairs. My father never acted like he cared about me. Unless we were in public. I fucking hate him so much but I love him.

As I walk downstairs I see a really hot guy that looked like my age.
"You are gonna go and live with this man for now on and be his sex slave got that?!" My dad yelled. Tears started to form in my eyes.
If only mom was here, she would not have let this happen. I ran up stairs and started to pack my bags. I already knew there was no way out of this. So I just have to accept my fucking fate. I slowly drag my suitcase down the stairs. Once I got downstairs i saw the man I was gonna live with hand my father money. The man looked at me and motioned for me to follow him.

We walked to his car and he opened the trunk of his car and put my suitcase in for me. He seems pretty nice even though he hasn't said anything.

I got into the car right after him and drove away from the place I used to call home.
"So what is your name?" I ask trying to start a conversation. He just looked at me and stared for a second and then looked back at the road.
"Shawn."

He said bluntly. "Alright then." I say feeling uncomfortable. Shawn then just smirked and said, "You are so adorable." I immediately looked at him in shock. "I find it so cute when a girl tries to strike up a conversation."
I smile thinking that this won't be so bad.

Shawn then pulled the car over to the side of the road and turned it off. I look at my window. We are in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees. Shawn then unbuckles his seatbelt and walked out of the car. I assumed I should get out to. I walked out of the car and followed Shawn into the trees. After a few minutes there was a path that lead up to a house.

 After a few minutes there was a path that lead up to a house

I followed Shawn into the house. "Alright. I will be nice and let you have the rest of the day to yourself." Shawn said as he walked into the living room. "Thank you." I say. Shawn nods. " And your room is down the hall 2nd door to the left." He said. I went to my room.

Wow it's beautiful

Wow it's beautiful. I lay down on my bed. And without realizing it I fell asleep.

----------------------------------

495 words

Hey guys thanks for reading this. And I hope you have a great day. I will update very soon. BYE!