I'm Going To Hurt You [28]

He had no idea where he was, and that was a problem.

Sans was slowly coming to, waking up from whatever the hell had just happened to him. He was stirring, and he was just trying to figure out where he was when his vision would stop being such a blurred mess. Suddenly, he saw something swing for him, only to know that it was a hard blunt object seeing as it hurt immensely on the impact. 

That woke him up. 

Letting out a grunt of pain and surprise, Sans groaned as the world started to come into view. And he was shocked by what he saw. He was just in a completely blank room, nothing but white walls and a door in sight, with a camera in the corner of the room. Standing right before him, was none other than his biggest enemy. The person he had hated so, so, so, so much. 

Ajax Nixon.

"It's good to see you're finally awake. I was almost worried we had killed you." Ajax smirked. Sans growled, trying to struggle so he could lunge at this sick twisted man, only to discover that he was strapped down to a chair. Not only that but he couldn't seem to activate his magic. What was going on?!

"Ah, ah. I wouldn't try if I were you." Ajax warned him, wagging a finger on his free hand, while his other hand continued to hold the hard blunt object that just simply looked like a long piece of wood, a hard plank. "Those straps are anti-magic. As long as you're in this chair, there's no getting out for you by using magic." 

"you son of a--!" Sans snapped, only to yelp in pain once more as Ajax had swung the plank at his ribs, cutting him off before he even got the chance to finish his insulting remark. 

"You might want to watch your language too. You wouldn't want to be rude." He grinned evilly. "The more bad things you say, the more I'll only hit you, and the harsher I'll be." He shrugged. "Of course, we do have plans to kill you eventually, seeing as you could not bide by the rules that were set. But would you rather have a long process where you only have to put up with bits and pieces here and there... Or would you rather die a long, painful death?" 

"you're sick and twisted!" Sans retorted. He glared at Ajax when he didn't even flinch or react in the slightest to the fact that Sans was getting angry at him. "just because i didn't listen to your bullshit about staying away from frisk?! i don't care what you say, nothing you could say could ever keep me away from her! i love her! and she loves me! why can't you just accept that and leave us the hell alone!?

The black haired man sighed, shaking his head, looking disappointed. "Sans, I'm going to warn you again..." He started. "But let me add in this. Not only is your life on the line here, but so is Frisk's." He smirked at Sans' horrified expression. "And so is your friends who tried to save you when I had grabbed you in that alley. You see, you were just passing out and I was waiting for my team to come and pick us up, and seeing as you tried to call them, they went looking for you and found us. So I had to take care of them and capture them so they were not a threat. Some weird fish lady and another skeleton. I assume he's your brother, no?" He said. "I know we'll be able to have a lot of fun with him once we're finished off with you."

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH MY BROTHER!" Sans growled, the pupils disappearing from his sockets. "I DON'T CARE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE! BUT IF YOU HURT HIM, OR FRISK, OR UNDYNE, I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL-- AUGH!" Sans cried out once more as Ajax struck him in his ribs again. And again, and again without rest. The skeleton just tried to fight through the agony, but it was impossible not to scream when he felt two of his ribs get broken by the last strike. 

Somewhere else in this strange facility, the sounds of Sans' screaming could be heard through a sound system, as Papyrus, Frisk and Undyne were all kept together in a separate room, a jail cell that restricted them from using magic. Frisk was in the corner, sobbing as she was holding her hands over her ears. She couldn't bear to hear Sans in so much agony. It was haunting. Haunting as that time when she had gone back with Sans into the past, his past, finding out what Gaster had done to him and she heard his screams of suffering. 

Undyne was getting impatient, pacing back and forth angrily as she just wanted to be able to do SOMETHING! She was cursing, and she was punching the wall with her fists every now and then. But there was just absolutely no way for them to get out of there. She hated to feel so useless. She was captain of the Royal Guard in the underground for crying out loud! And she was forced to just sit here as she could hear one of her friends just wallowing in despair. 

Papyrus was quiet, also sitting down with his back against the wall. He seemed miserable and quite clearly afraid. He wanted to be able to help his older brother, he wanted to save Sans. But Ajax had them all right in the palm of his hand. They couldn't use magic to escape, and even if they tried, this building was likely swarming with allies of Ajax's, stopping them from trying to get out. Even if they managed to get out of this cell, where were they supposed to go to find Sans? There was just no way. 

Panting, Sans sunk into his chair, just feeling horrible due to the beating he was having to take from Ajax. It was lucky he had managed to get his HP up a lot more with his training, because if he had still remained at one HP, he would be dusted right now. Gone from existence, just like that. And he couldn't leave Frisk. Somehow he could survive this. He had to.

"Now, as much fun as I'm having with you, I'm going to go get food." Ajax casually spoke, as if this whole situation was just an every day thing to him. Like it was just some sort of walk in the park and that was it. It was clear that Ajax was just a sadist. He enjoyed to make people hurt and suffer. 

Turning his back to Sans, Ajax rose his wrist to his mouth, to talk into what Sans could only assume was a hidden microphone under his sleeve. "You can turn off the sound system until I return to this room. We don't want him communicating to his friends after all." Ajax spoke.

"Yes sir." Someone answered to him on the other side and Ajax nodded approvingly. Ajax turned to look at Sans again, seeing how worn out he looked already and he could only chuckle as he was clearly just mad with power. 

"Don't worry, Sans. The fun will resume soon enough." Ajax said. "This is only just the start. I'll be back to have a look at your soul when I return. How much pain can you take, I wonder?" He laughed again as Sans just looked unbelievably spooked. And with that said, Ajax left the room remaining amused as he felt like he was really winning this battle.

Looking down at  the straps upon one of his wrists, he tried to struggle against it, only to wince in pain due to his broken ribs. He felt so weak and fragile already, and he didn't want to have to put up with what Ajax had in store for him when he'd return. He mentioned doing something to his soul. The soul of a monster was the weakest point, once you inflicted pain upon that you knew you were winning. Sans knew that if Ajax hurt him that way, he wouldn't be able to stop his screams. He just wouldn't be able to. He knew the others could probably hear everything and he so desperately didn't want them to hear that. But there was nothing he could do. 

He was just sat still trying to struggle for a good ten minutes, only to freeze in terror as he heard the door open once more. And staring back at him, Ajax had a wicked smirk upon his lips. 

"Don't worry, Sans." He said, entering the room as the door closed behind him. "This will only hurt a lot.