Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 1: Disaster Meeting

Start from the beginning

But........

The remaining men that were left behind came right when....she punched the borg and destroyed it like nothing and her punch....hitting....
Ugo right in the....ahem.....groin.....
All the men cringed or made of a sound of pain as it was them. Ugo fell to his knees on the ground, crying and his hand between his legs. The girl ran and disappeared.

Luna was walking around the garden back at base. She was collecting rose petals for a potion she was making.
She suddenly heard a bush rustle. She raised an eyebrow and summon her Floral staff. She slowly walked towards it and raised it as she looked over the bush.

"(DON'T HURT ME, PLEASE!! I'M SORRY!!!)"

Her face turned to confusion. It was a girl. The girl was curled up in a ball and trembling. She had a couple starches on her and her clothing was strange. Luna looked at the girl worried. She tried to bend down but she cursed because she can't. She's pregnant of course. The girl slowly looked up towards her and her fearful face soften a bit. She saw Luna's stomach.
"It's alright. I won't hurt you." Luna spoke kindly like a mother.
The girl stayed silent and hesitantly took her hand. She helped the girl up. Luna estimated that the girl was about 18-19 years old. Luna smiles warmly and lightly patted her head. The girl stiffened.
"There, there. It's alright. You're safe now. Shhhhhhh......" She had the girl lay her head on her chest and lightly ran her fingers through her hair.
The girl slowly calmed down but began to cry. Luna looked at the small white birds and asked what happened. They told her that the girl was taken away from her him by some strange force. Luna cringed. That part.....was probably her fault. Magic from her experiment remained from 6 years ago.

The girl cried and Luna led her to her home. There, she used her magic to fix her up. She served her tea. She sat across her. She watched as she hesitantly drank tea, and then relaxed. Luna smiles but how was she going to speak to the girl. Her language is knew, unknown. And she heard the girl speak two unknown languages. One must be her native tongue and the other a language she learned.

"Luna."

The girl looked at her confused.

"Luna. I am Luna." Luna pointed to herself to show that she was telling her, her name.
The girl titled her head in a confusing manner until she made a "ooohhhhh..." face.
Luna then pointed to her. The girl understood and nervously shifted on the chair.
"G-Guadalupe......" the girl said.
Luna was taken back a bit.

" What a strange name...."

"Uuuuuuhhhhhhggggg......" Solomon, Sheba, Ithan, Setta, and Arba all groan as they walked in gloom.
Whahid and Saito where helping carry Ugo. Falan was with Luna watching over her, Saito and Arba's son, and her's and Wahid's. Setta had a handkerchief on his nose, it was still bleeding a bit. Sheba and Arba had their hair all sticky and stiff. Their clothing stained of fruit.
"We all agree to not say a word?" Solomon said and everyone nodded.
They were now back at the base and saw Falan walking towards them.
"What happened, Aru?!" Falan said trying to burst out laughing at how her friends looked.
Wahid and Saito smirked.
"We'll tell you once everyone is fixed up." Saito and Wahid smile but feel the aura of murder coming from the others.
Falan was shaking from laughter and led the way to their base.
"Luna, come and see how the others came back Aru!" Falan yells.
"I'm coming! Can't a pregnant woman take her time!?" Luna yells.
She came out and can see someone hiding behind Luna. Luna stared at them in disbelief.
"What happened......?" She said.
"Don't wanna talk about it...." Ugo smiles crookedly.
And Falan and Luna burst out laughing.
"Oh!" Luna nearly forgot, "I want you all to meet someone! Unfortunately, she doesn't understand our language but she's been a huge help while you guys were gone!" She beamed.
"I agree! She's so cute and has an amazing talent for cooking, Aru!" Falan squeals.
She motions the person behind Luna to come out.
"Come Guadalupe, don't be shy." She said.
The person stepped out slowly and the group froze.
"YOU!/I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" The group screamed at Guadalupe minus Wahid and Saito.
Ugo just glared. Lupe looked down and....
"(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!!!)" Lupe repeatly bowed.
Solomon walked up to her and she flinched.
He raise his hand to ruffle her hair but....she took it as a sign he was was going to hit her.
"(I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!! Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!!)" Lupe screeched and put her hands over her head to protect herself.
Solomon and everyone looked at her shocked. They now realized that she thought he was going to hurt her. Falan, Sheba, Arba and Luna looked over at the men in worried.
"Arba....I think...she's been beaten and hurt her entire life...." Saito said.
Arba walked over to her and bent down. She grabbed her shirt and lifted it up. She had cuts and bruises all over her. Markings of whips also. Everyone looked at her horrified. Lupe screeched and tried to run but was stopped by Luna.
"(Let me go! Let me go! I don't want to whi-----!!)" And Luna knocked her out.
Setta finished healing his nose and picked her up bridal style.
"I'll heal her wounds. And see if any of the goddesses are nearby. I think they might know her language.." Setta said.
He carried her over to the infirmary and used his Magic to slowly disinfect her wounds. He looked over to her face and blushed. He can't believe he held her. But....he did wonder what happens to the her.