19

Two is better than one - Boys Like Girls.

It was morning, everything was quiet due to the fact that everyone here is a dick except the girls and Louis.

"Good morning." Zayn chimed happily as he walked into the kitchen, I grunted and everyone looked at me. "What?" I snapped and they jumped slightly except Harry and Louis. I rubbed the palm of my hand with the pad of my thumb, getting impatient.

Truthfully, I don't know why I was suddenly impatient. I guess it was because I would rather be with the wolves than these bloody assholes.

"Would you stop fucking thinking like that? I can barely concentrate on eating." Harry snapped at me and I snorted, "Eating? You're a fucking vampire-" I stood up as my chair went flying to the floor, "You don't fucking eat." I spat in his face as I grabbed the plate of breakfast food in front of him and threw it across the room.

I stormed out of the safe haven and took off into the woods with tears filling up in my eyes, I stopped when my breathing started coming more short and rapidly. I grabbed onto a tree and gasped for air as if the whole world had no longer been surrounded with fresh air.

I couldn't breathe, was I having a panic attack?

I slid down to my knees and grabbed onto the ground as tears dripped onto the ground from my eyelashes, gasping for air that didn't seem to want to fill my lungs. I tried coughing, but that didn't help. It seemed nothing was.

"Grace, you se-" I heard Louis' voice suddenly stop and then footsteps running towards me, "Grace, oh my god. Breathe!" He shouted at me as he started rubbing my back and cooing soothing things.

"Cough! Cough as hard as you can, i'll be right back!" I tried coughing again, harder than I did before but it didn't work. In a flash, Louis was gone and back with what I believe is a brown paper bag. He brought it to my lips as the rest of them ran here, I took deep breaths and gripped onto the paper bag. My mind had been filling with memories of Harry.

Memories of the times we had together. The good times. The fun times. The Happy Times.

I leaned against the tree I was gripping onto earlier and laid my head back against it as my breathing soon slowed down, I suddenly let out a loud sob and brought my knees to my chest. I wrapped my arms around them and rested my forehead on my knees, I started crying heavily and I knew that I would probably continue crying until I ran out of tears.

I felt arms wrap around my fragile body and I was pulled close to whoever it was, I looked up and wiped away the nonstop tears. I locked eyes with electric green ones and frowned, "I don't want to go." I whispered and he leaned his forehead against mine.

Our noses brushed against each other and he sighed softly, "I don't want you to go either." I placed my hands on his chest and gripped his shirt tightly as my chin quivered. "Then don't let them take me." I whispered so soft that it was barely even a whisper, I actually thought that it was in my mind.

He drew shapes on my back as we sat there, quietly. I sniffed and he chuckled lightly, "You know, It wasn't my idea and I do truly love you."

I pulled my forehead from his and locked eyes with him once more, "It was Zayn's idea." I suddenly blurted out and Harry raised his eyebrows in shock. "How'd you know?"

"Louis told me." I said a bit loud, "Zayn never liked me from the beginning, but I don't know why and I want to find out. I want to know why he hates me so much, I want to know why he's pushing me to do things I don't want to do."

"I want to know why he wants to kill you/me." Harry and I said in unison, a small smile crept on my lips and he leaned in. "I won't let him." Harry whispered against my lips as they slightly brushed against his, I leaned in and our lips connected. I placed my hands on his cheeks and let the kiss go on for a few more seconds before pulling away, "How are we going to find out? You can't read his mind, can you?"

Harry shook his head and raked his fingers through his soft, chocolate coloured curls. "There has got to be a way to find out." He said while staring at me, "Maybe.. Maybe one of the boys can get it out of him?"

"We could beat it out of him." Harry growled lowly as his green hues were flooded by red, I gulped and ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled them lightly and he moaned softly, making me giggle. He locked eyes with me, "How would you beat it out of him when you barely got out of that last fight with him?"

"What last fight?"

"The one at Christmas." He squinted his eyes, trying to recall the memory. He shrugged lightly as he shook his head, "I beat him in less than 5 minutes, we were arguing for a good half hour." He said and I sighed.

There is one option, but I wouldn't even let myself go through with it.

"We could get Perrie to ask." It was as if a thought sparked inside of his mind because his eyes lit up, he grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine taking me by surprise. His tongue swiped against my bottom lip and I opened it just enough for his tongue to enter my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance and I felt his hands grip my hips tightly, I ran one hand through his curls and pulled his mouth away from him as he moaned. "What the hell were you thinking about earlier?" I asked and he grinned, grabbing both my hands and entwining our fingers.

"Our horrible first time." We stared at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter, I watched as he threw his head back. It was the most magnificent sight I've ever seen, a huge smile crept onto my lips and he pecked my lips. "That was pretty horrible, wasn't it?" I said and he nodded, "How the hell did you get our first time from Perrie asking Zayn why he wants to kill me?"

"I was thinking she could give him the best night of his life and get it out of him, but I don't know. He's pretty damn smart." Harry leaned against the tree and I laid my head onto his shoulder, he subconsciously wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"That's not a bad idea, but we'd have to get her away from him to be able to ask her." I said, knowing his clinginess with her. "He only does it because he's afraid she'll do something to get herself killed or she'll get lost and we'd never be able to find her."

"Why would he think she would get herself killed?" I asked.

"Well, when she first came into the kingdom she had major depression and he found her cutting herself with a broken piece of glass. They were extremely deep cuts, she was trying to kill herself because she found out that Zayn was her mate. She told me that when she saw the tears in his eyes once he saw what she was doing, she couldn't bare the pain. She said that she didn't even have the strength to do anything. She couldn't move."

I stared at him as he told me the small story of Perrie Edwards, he locked eyes with me and smiled. "What?" I asked him and he leaned his forehead against mine, our eyes closing. "I'm just glad you didn't deny that I was your mate."

"Well, it's better to believe something even if it sounds like complete rubbish." I said quietly and he chuckled softly, I could imagine the smile on his face but I didn't open my eyes. "I love you, Grace. I truly do, please.. Please, never say what you said yesterday ever again. I don't think I could bare the pain."

I gasped lightly and pulled away, locking eyes with him. "I won't. I swear to you, I won't." I said and kissed his deeply before keeping our faces close and staring into his eyes, "I'll never hurt you again. It hurt me just saying that to you. To see all that pain in your eyes, I.." I was at loss of words. I didn't know what to say.

"I can't handle the pain that the one I love is put through. I-I don't want you to think about me ever doing that again, Harry. Just think about me in your arms, think about me loving you every second of my entire life. Every second in my life, even when I'm sleeping, I'm thinking of you and how much I love you. I never want to leave you and I never want to hurt you ever again. I love you with every little thing that is my life."

He stared at me, examining my face.

"I love you, so much.