11

- Harry -

"She's missing, Niall! SHE'S FUCKING MISSING!" I shouted at him, my eyes turning blood red in a matter of seconds. He looked scared and quite shocked by my outburst, but I don't care. Grace is missing.

She's missing.

I was cleaning up in the shower and then I heard 'Harry, please!'.

When I made it out into my bedroom, my window was broken and she was fucking gone.

Oh my god, what if she's dead?

"Harry..?" I looked up at Niall and he seemed.. Sad, "What?!" I yelled at him and he frowned. "H-Harry, you're crying.." he mumbled softly and I blinked, wiping my cheeks.

They're wet.

Why're they wet?

"O-Oh.." I said quietly and sat down on the dining room chair.

I need to seriously calm down.

She's fine.

She can handle herself..

- Grace -

I groaned loudly and I heard a loud giggle, "H-Hello?" I stood up and looked around. My eyes met blue ones and I blinked, squinting a bit.

"Who are you?!" I yelled and just as I was about to walk over, the person stepped into the dim light.

"Spencer?" I said, quite confused.

Why would she be here?

Did she kidnap me?

"Surprised?" She grinned and I felt anger build up in me, all I could see was red.

When my vision cleared from all the rage, I had Spencer up against the wall choking her. "Why am I here, you bitch?!" I shouted at her and slammed her hard against the wall, "Put her down!"

I looked over and saw Marcel.. And Evan?

What the hell is going on?

DIDN'T HARRY KILL EVAN?

Whatever, I just want to leave.

I dropped her and she started gasping for air, I kicked her hard and right after I kicked her I was up against a wall with Evan in front of me. "Don't fucking touch her!" He spat and I smirked, "What're you going to do? Kill me?"

He smirked and I felt a sting in my left arm, I looked down and saw a syringe! "What the hell!" I screamed and squirmed. He pulled it out and tossed it to the side before dropping me, he bent down to be eye level with me. That disgusting smirk still rested upon his lips.

"Now, we're going to put on a little show for someone and you're going to be the main role." I coughed and looked into his red eyes, "Why me?!" I yelled in his face and he just stood up.

Why the fuck am I here and who are they talking about?

What do they fucking want with me?

"Spencer, babe.. Are you alright?" I looked over at her and she frowned at me, I just grinned. "Serves you right, bitch!" I shouted at her and a black combat boot smashed into my cheek, I groaned and rubbed it.

"Fuck you." I said and spit out some blood, I screamed as my hair was gripped and I was being dragged by it. I was picked up by my hair and slammed into a metal fold-up chair, "Sit pretty, this'll only be 5 minutes or less."

I felt my arms being restrained by chains.

FUCK CHAINS.

I started shaking my arms and screamed, "No! What're you doing?!" I noticed that my legs were also restrained.