20

It was quiet in the living room. Zayn was out with Perrie, hunting. Not sure why they were hunting if she was human- Wait.. Was she? I don't know, but it doesn't matter.

"You can't be serious!" Niall exclaimed and I nodded, "I wish I wasn't."

"He had to convince all of us to send Grace to her death when there is more than one way to save all of us." Harry said softly as he rubbed the pad of his thumb on his palm. "How can there possibly be more than one way? Zayn told u-"

"Zayn lied, Liam." Sophia piped up as she stared at her lover. I started shaking my head, "He didn't want you all to know the other ways because he wants me to die and neither of us-" Gesturing between Harry and I. "Know why. We both want to know why but we need to talk to Perrie about it. She can help us, the problem is Zayn is clingy with her and it'll be hard to talk to her about it."

"What about Evan?" Louis said softly and I shrugged, "He's not our biggest threat at the moment and it doesn't seem like he's going to try and attack us any time soon, plus he doesn't know where we are because this safe haven was only told between lords." Harry explained and Eleanor stood up, rubbing her temple.

"Wait. I'm having a hard time processing this." She frowned. "You're telling me the highest lord is trying to kill you?" I nodded and she snorted, "Not true! That's got to be false! He's trying to save us! All of us! Why can't you just get it in your tiny brain that if you die we're safe?!" Eleanor shouted at me.

My mouth gaped open slightly at her outburst, "Eleanor!" Sophia shouted and Louis shook his head. "Eleanor, you aren't getting it! Zayn tricked us!"

"He what?" All our heads snapped towards the sudden voice and my eyes widened at the sight of Perrie without Zayn. "W-Where's Zayn?" I asked and she gulped, "H-He told me to come back and tell you guys the sacrifice will be at noon tomorrow. But that doesn't matter, Zayn tricked us?"

We all slowly nodded and tears filled her eyes, "Why would he do such a thing?"

"He despises Grace." Sophia said softly as she walked to Perrie and wrapped her arms around her. After a while of Perrie crying, she wiped her face off and lightly pushed Sophia away. She locked eyes with me and spoke confidently, "What do I need to do?"

I smiled slightly which she returned, "Well. First, we need to find out why he despises me so much."

"So..?"

"We need you to sleep with him. Give him the best night of his life." Harry said as he leaned on the wall next to Niall. "Right, then what?" Perrie said and I rubbed my temple, "If you can, ask him the other ways to save us all. But don't press on if he doesn't tell you because it'll just make him suspicious." I said while she nodded.

"He'll be here soon. 10 minutes to be exact." Said Perrie and I nodded. With that, we all went about our business. Sophia and Liam went into their room, Louis and Eleanor cuddled on the couch, Niall fell asleep on the floor, and Harry and I went to the kitchen.

"What if he doesn't tell her?" I asked softly as Harry started making a peanut butter sandwich. "Then we'll just have to beat it out of him." Harry said with a shrug and handed me the finished sandwich, I frowned and offered it back to him. "I'm allergic to peanuts, babe." He shrugged and stuffed the sandwich in his mouth while making a ham sandwich, "We don't know much about each other, do we?"

"Fuck, who cares? It's not like everyone in the world that are paired together knows exactly everything about their other half." I said and Harry chuckled while handing me the ham sandwich, I took it while saying thank you and ate it slowly. Harry grabbed my hips and lifted me up causing me to squeal before setting me on the counter.

He got between my legs and kissed the tip of my nose as I took another bite from the sandwich. "Is it safe to say that I can't fucking stand you?" He asked and I laughed softly, "I can't stand you either. You're annoying as hell and every time you kiss my neck, your stupid curls tickle me." He laughed which caused his deep dimples to carve into his cheeks.

I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him softly before settling my forehead against his, "I won't let Zayn touch you. Not even if it's a friendly gesture, because he might fucking stab you in the heart with a silver stake or some shit." I raised an eyebrow at the boy in front of me.

"You're so protective, it's scary." I said while wrapping my arms around his neck, loosely. "Well, when it comes to someone as wonderful as you." He leaned up and kissed me softly, a smile spread across my lips.

"May the odds be ever in your favor." I mocked someone from a book I read, he gave me a confused look. "It's from a book, assface." He laughed as I pushed his face lightly.