16

- Grace -

"I've had enough of your shit!" I shout at Evan and slam him against the hard stone wall, "You think this is some sort of chasing game?! It's not!" I snarl and he looks at me wide eyed.

"The love of my life probably thinks I'm dead AGAIN because of you and you know what? I might as well be dead because I might not even get to see him again!" Evan started shaking and I slammed him into the stone wall harder. I got extremely close to him and grinned like a serial killer, "I bet your surprised that I'm a vampire again, huh? Before you even got to take us, I convinced Niall to change me-" I slammed him harder.

"I'm not fucking stupid, Evan!" He screamed when my nails dug into the skin around his neck, "You're lucky that I haven't broken your neck yet." Evan stared at me with no pain on his face.

Does it not hurt.. or something?

Evan got a broad grin, "Look behind you." I hesitantly looked over shoulder and I screamed when I was slammed against the stone wall Evan was once on, "You're a stupid bitch and a weakling. Do you think I'm that use to kill?" I felt Evan's breath against my ear and I winced at his harshness. "At least I'm not a pussy." I grinned and he growled lowly.

He slammed me against the stone wall again and I bit my tongue so I wouldn't scream, "Don't try to act brave just because of your strength!" He grabbed the back of my neck and threw me into a dim lighted room. He slammed the door and I spit out blood before looking around.

"Niall!" I screamed and stood up, running to him. He was chained to the wall and bleeding like hell, he can't heal without blood!

"G-Grace.. Get out, you're still s-somewhat.." He coughed, "Human.." I grabbed his cheeks and lifted his head to look at me. His eyes were glowing crimson red and I knew how thirsty he was, "Niall.." He coughed and looked at me.

"Drink from me."

- Harry -

I punched the cold stone wall and ended up making a hole, "Harry, calm down! She's fine, I can feel it." Louis spoke and I growled at him. "Something's wrong." Zayn said and we all looked at him, concerned.

"What is it?"

"Niall.. I can't feel him anymore." Zayn looked at me and I gulped, "He can't be-"

"Dead.." I mumbled and Liam frowned, "He's not dead, it's not possible! He's a LORD, He cannot just die." Louis looked at me and I rubbed my temple. "Maybe he hasn't had anything to drink. Any Blood."

"Wait. I can feel him and it's getting a lot stronger." Zayn said, but Louis finished his sentence. "Whatever is happening, it's helping him a lot." We all nodded and I ran my hands down my face, "Can you still feel Grace?" I asked Louis and he hesitantly shook his head.

My mouth gaped open, "Why can't you?!" I shouted and my hands went into fists while my eyes turned crimson red. "I-I don't k-know.." He spoke softly and I growled, "How can you not know?! You're pathetic! All of you!" I shouted at them.

"Harry, stop!" Zayn shouted and stared at me, "We'll find them now that Niall is stronger than he was before. You need to go rest and calm down, this is unbelievable." Zayn shook his head and I stared at him. "You do something about this, or I will." I spoke before exiting the living room of the small hideout, I walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I slammed the door and slid down it.

She's gotta be okay, if she's not.. I don't know.. God, why can't our lives be EASY? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm a freaking vampire.

Jeez, it took over my life. It literally took over my life, I couldn't be around my own family, I couldn't be around Vanity, and now I can't be around Grace because of this shit. She doesn't need this.

She really doesn't.

-----------

Sorry that it's short. c:

inhale. ➳ h.s. au [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara