10

- Grace -

Think about it for a second.

What would you do in my situation?

Your other half naked above you.

Your other half being a vampire.

Would you want to tell him to get off?

To stop what he was doing?

Tell him that he's going to hurt you even if he constantly tells you his isn't going to, that he'll be gentle..

A whimper escaped my lips as I felt him push into me, He looked at me and frowned.

Being a virgin doesn't make this situation better. I didn't think it would hurt so much that I would be on the verge of crying. It hurts. A lot. I didn't believe it would be so much pain for me, the pressure of it all.

The stress of being with Harry just makes this even worse because that's all I can think about at this moment.

The pain I've been through and the pain i'm going through.

The loss of my mother comes to mind and tears begin to blur my vision, "Grace, no.. Don't start crying, i'll stop.." I started shaking my head and covered my eyes. "Grace?" I let out another whimper and the tears ran down the side of my face, "Harry.." I whispered and wiped away my tears.

"Don't stop.. Y-You're already-"

"I don't want to hurt you though."

"Just.." I looked up at him and saw concern filling his eyes, I placed my hands on his cheeks. "Keep going.." I whispered and he frowned before nodding, he pushed into a bit more and I took in a sharp breath. He chuckled lightly and I looked at him, a smile spread across his face. "What's so funny?!" I shouted and he started laughing, his laugh is contagious because I started laughing as well.

He smiled down at me and leaned in, planting a soft kiss on my lips. He rested his forehead against mine, "I'm going to tell you something.." he whispered and I looked into his eyes. He's so gorgeous. "What is it?" I whispered back and he smiled once more. His dimples are deep, his eyes are an energetic green, and his curls are small, but since there are so many it looks like he has fluffy hair.

He's just gorgeous.

I don't deserve him.

I'm nothing like how he is.

I'm not gorgeous or be-

"Stop thinking like that, Grace.. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met.." I felt my heart skip a beat.

( Real quick, she's not a full blooded vampire so her heart still beats and blood still flows through her veins. Her heart beats slowly. )

"And what I was going to tell you.." he gripped my hips and slammed into me, I moaned out and gripped his shoulders. I took in a sharp breath and shut my eyes, the pain wasn't a sting pain or anything like that. It was a pressure pain and my god, it hurt like hell. "You-" he pecked my lips and I frowned, "Are no longer my virgin princess."

Princess.

That word.

I have never been called that. Not even by my own mother.

Oh mum..

"It'll be okay.. I'll come back just like Elizabeth.. The guy buying me will.. Get over the taste of my blood and.. I don't know.. it'll be okay.. I'll come back." She sighed softly and I rubbed her back.

A loud bang came from the living room and two large men walked in, one smirking and the other had a straight face. "Mum, let go.." she ignored me and the men started walking towards us, "M-Mum, let go now!"

"No!"

I shouted, "No!" and Harry frowned concern clear on his face. "Grace.. What's wrong?" I felt something remove from me and a loud whimper escaped my lips, he is no longer inside me.

That was quick. Was that it?

"No, it wasn't, but you have something on your mind and i'm concerned, love.. What's wrong?" I sat up as he stood up and put his boxers back on, we stared into each other's eyes before tears slid down my cheeks. "I-I.. I miss my m-mum.." I whispered with a few stutters and he frowns, walking towards me and wrapping his warm arms around me.

It was weird.

He's a vampire.

How is he so warm?

I need to read that book Niall let me have..

"Grace.. What happened when they went to get you to be auctioned off?" I pulled away a bit and looked into his eyes, a smile spread across my face.

That auction was possibly the best and worst thing that happened to me.

Best being because I met Harry, my other half and the love of my life.

Worst being.. because he's a vampire.

"Well.. My mum was telling me that I was being auctioned off and then she defended me.. some really huge guy.." I choked out the words I didn't want to say, but I could think them. "Killed her.." I whispered and Harry was in shock.

"That's against the rules. They are not allowed to kill humans unless it's necessary and that surely was not necessary." His arms tightened around me as he explained, "I'm so sorry, Grace.."

I shook my head and pushed him away, standing up and grabbed his black t-shirt from the floor. I slip it over my head and pull my boy shorts on, "It's the past. It happened nearly a month ago."

He stood there for a few moments, deep in thought until he spoke. "We've been together for 3 months, Grace.." my lips parted.

Have I been here this long and not realize it?

Maybe, I need a calendar right on the wall.

A Harry Styles calendar. Yep. Perfect.

Harry laughed loudly and grabbed my waist, pulling me to him. "You're adorable." he says and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm going to shower. Stay here." he whispers and lets go of me, disappearing into the bathroom.

I sit on his bed, getting time to myself. To Think.

He knows I love him, I know he loves me. This whole thing between us has been going on for three months and I haven't even noticed that time passing by so fast. That's why it was Christmas yesterday. I came here in October and I didn't realize it was December.

What's wr-

I screamed into someone's ice cold hand, but it only came in muffles. I kicked and screamed as I was pulled out of Harry's room, I bit on the person's hand and for a second, just a second I screamed.

"Harry, please!" I shouted at the top of my lungs before I blacked out.

-------

Vote, share, and comment!

I feel extremely loved when I get more reads, votes, and comments.

Also, 450+ reads and 40+ votes and you'll get the next chapter. :3

I love you guys a lot and you give me the opportunity to actually get to write a book I enjoy writing!

Anyways,

Seeya. xx