24

The silence was killing me more than the pain of seeing Harry's face.

His disgusting face.

He left me.

Why shou- Oh, shut up. You can't unlove him.

"Harry." I snapped without meaning to and crossed my arms over my chest, "It's nice to see you again." I murmured and Niall chuckled softly, rubbing my back. Harry growled lowly and took however many strides it took to get to me, Niall immediately backed away as i locked eyes with Harry. His red eyes. He leaned down slowly, my cheeks were tented pink as his lips brushed against mine ever so slightly. He smirked, "I see you made your way back." He whispered and i slowly placed my hands on his sides, gripping his shirt.

He needs to stop this.

I smirked back, "Tell me. Why did you leave me in the woods? Hm?" I asked and he chuckled as his hands gently slid onto my cheeks, he took a few steps closer. "To see if you could find your way home." He whispered. "Well, i found it." I whispered back, barely audible.

He pressed his lips to mine softly and i slowly wrapped my arms around his torso, kissing him back. "Guys." Louis said. I stood on my tiptoes, subconsiously making the kiss deeper. Harry slid his arms under mine and pressed my body against his, i gasped and moved my arms around his neck, biting his bottom lip. "Guys!" Louis shouted and i let go of his lip, smiling at him. He rubbed his nose against mine and i sighed, "Fuck you." I grumbled and pushed him away, straightening myself out.

Harry just laughed and looked at the others, "Go on back inside. Zayn and Vanity a-" I interrupted him. "And my mom.." He looked at me and frowned, sighing. I placed his hand on my lower back and gently carved shapes into my back, "And her mum.. Are probably going to blindside us, we need to be prepared. Continue to work on that plan of yours. Louis, can you tell Eugene to start training the soldiers?" Harry asked him as everyone else went inside. Niall placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it, smiling at me. I smiled back and watched him walk away towards the castle, "Yeah, of course." Louis said with a small smile.

Louis kissed my forehead and walked off towards the castle, catching up with Niall. Harry sighed softly and looked at me, i looked up at him.

"Bedroom?"

"Bedroom."

-

THUD.

I gasped as my back hit the wall, hard. It made a large hole and now there are cracks going up the wall, but what do you expect from a vampire?

"Jesus." I breathed out as Harry dug his fangs into my neck, growling slightly. I felt something poke me and i squealed, gripping Harry's shoulders as tight as i could. He chuckled and pulled away from me, kissing my cheek softly. "Hold on." He murmured and carried me over to the bed. Oh, how i missed this bed. I nearly screamed when i felt him go fully inside me, "Harry!" I screamed out, my voice cracking.

"Sorry.." He grumbled and looked at me, pecking my lips. "No surprises." I murmured and moaned out the second he moved, "Sorry." He laughed out and i growled at him. He thrusted into me and i covered my mouth, moaning loudly into my hand. He chuckled and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away as he thrusted into me more.

"Oh, god." I shook my head and groaned, "Harry.." I moaned softly. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and thrusted deeper, i moaned louder. He stopped thrusting and i heard him panting.

What the fuck.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Vampires don't need air?

"You okay?" I asked and he chuckled, my jaw dropped. "You're an asshole!" I screamed and he slammed into me, making me scream in pleasure. He pressed his lips to mine, causing my moans to be muffled. He didn't ask for access, he just shoved his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, he groaned softly and grinded his hips against mine. I gasped and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around me, now laying on top of me and pressing his body against mine. He stopped moving his hips completely and we sat there, sweaty and panting. Well, i was panting. He wasn't. "Ready?" He whispered and i nodded, he kissed my cheek and held me there for a few minutes until i felt this warm liquid enter my body.

We both laid there, quiet and tired now. Harry placed his hands on either sides of my head and lifted himself up, he stared down at me. "I'm gonna take a nap." I murmured and he frowned, "Alright, but lock the windows." I laughed softly. "You lock the windows." He smiled and kissed my forehead, he climbed off of me and pulled on his boxers. I grabbed the blanket and wrapped myself in it.

I am now a burrito.

Burrito is love.

Burrito is life.

Harry threw his black sweater at me and i growled, "I'm trying to sleep!" I shouted and he chuckled. I pulled the sweater under the blankets and snuggled it, "Good night, beautiful." He whispered and kissed me softly. I lazily kissed back and then he was gone.

Zayn and Vanity.

They would never work together, especially if shes trying to destroy the vampire race. There's something else going, i swear there is.

// IM BACK. //