05

I felt like a 100 bricks were dropped on my head as I sat up in the bed that was completely unfamiliar to me.

The room was white. The tiles were white, the blinds were white, HELL, THE WHITE WAS WHITE. It was creepy.

"H-Hello?" I croaked out and looked around to find no one, I ran hands on my neck and sighed in relief. He didn't leave a mark. I looked around the room once more before pulling the warm duvet away from my body, I looked down at my feet.

They were covered.

Covered with light blue fluffy socks.

I smiled and moved my toes before placing the bottoms of my feet onto the cold tiled floor, "What're you doing?" I jumped and my knee collided with the food tray that was next to my bed. All the food items went flying and I frowned, I turned around and met the green eyes that I wanted to see. "I'm going back to the castle, that's what I'm doing." He chuckled lightly and walked over to me, he picked me up by my waist and placed me back onto the bed. "No, you aren't. You're staying here." I cocked an eyebrow at him and huffed, "Why?"

"Because of three days ago. You were bitten, remember? He didn't even drink your blood, he just injected venom into your blood stream and Zayn was about to get it out, but then you passed out so we brought you to Louis and.." He trailed off and I looked at him as he looked at the scary white tiled floor, "And?" I placed my hands on his cheeks and made him look into my eyes.

"Grace.. You aren't a human anymore." My eyes widened and I laughed nervously, "You're joking, right?" He shook his head with a sigh and kissed my forehead. I gulped and looked around before making eye contact with him, "What am I then? I'm not craving any blood nor do I see everything, literally." He stared at me and frowned.

"That's what Louis and Niall are trying to find out." I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed, "So I'm something other than h-"

"WE KNOW WHAT SHE IS, HARRY." I jumped and I almost hit Harry's face with my forehead, but he moved back so I wouldn't. "Oh, you're awake?" I looked at Louis and nodded slowly, Harry stared at Niall and sighed. "What is she?"

"Half blood."

"A what?"

"Remember when Penelope was here and she was teaching the younger vampires about the history of other types of vampires. Like, full blood, half blood, and then dry blooded vampires?"

"Wait." I stood up and put my hand out not caring about my height with the three tall lads, "What the hell is a dry blooded vampire?" Niall smiled and patted the white bed, but I refused to sit. "I'm not sitting. Just fucking tell me." Niall instantly frowned and Louis scoffed, "Don't be mean to him or he won't tell you!" Niall quickly shook his head and Louis raised an eyebrow. "It's normal for a half blood. They've got the speed and strength of a vampire and the anger, but that's it. They can't hear things from far away, they can't smell things better, they can't see things better. A dry blooded vampire is a vampire that was injected with a very small amount of venom, they only have the speed of a vampire and they have to drink blood way more often than full blood vampires. You know what full blood vampires are because you're looking at them."

I let out a shaky sigh and quickly felt my teeth, "What about fangs?" I licked my top lair of teeth and Niall chuckled. "Well, you won't get them until you're 22. Unlike full blood vampires, we get them instantly and dry blooded don't get them at all." I rubbed my temple trying to process this all, "Am I stronger than any of you or am I just stronger than scamps?" Niall shook his head and placed a large book on the bed. He pointed to the title, 'Half Bloods.' I looked at him and smiled, "May I read this?" He smiled back and clapped his hands together.