06

I stormed out of the castle I was in, I made my way through the woods not even caring anymore. I didn't care about what that man said. I didn't care about being Harry's girlfriend. I didn't care about any of that shit.

I just didn't care.

Everything in my body hurt.

Everything was numb.

I felt like 1000 pounds was put on my heart and it could barely hold it up. It could barely stay less pained. It could barely doing anything. It beats. It still beats. I looked at the book in my hands and scanned my area, I sat down on the dry grass and leaned against a tree. I opened the book and began to read every little thing about half bloods.

If I'm going to live as a half blood, I might as well know what we can do and how we were created.

I read about 30 minutes of pages until I heard a loud snap and a thud, someone groaned and I stared at the person that had fallen out of the tree above me. "Having fun stalking me?" I spoke calmly and went back to reading, the man looked at me and slowly sat up, frowning. "Grace?" I looked up into light green eyes that were unfamiliar and raised an eyebrow, "Yeah?"

"Pond. 12 am. Garden." He smirked and I frowned, "Oh, so you're the one that put me through that goddamn pain?" He chuckled and nodded slightly. He stuck his hand out towards me and flashed me a dimpled smile, "Marcel." I took his hand and smiled back. "You know me already, but ayee. I'm Grace." He chuckled and we let go, I went back to reading.

"So why did you want to meet up with me?"

"Warning you about Evan." He had his eyes on me as I continued to read, ignoring his burning gaze. "Where's Harry?"

"I don't know and I don't care." I lied. I care where he is. Right now, I'm scared and I want him here, but I'm a big girl. I shouldn't be like this. "Lying won't get you anywhere, my dear." He gripped the book and threw it, grabbing my hips quickly and standing up. He slammed my back into a tree and slammed his body against mine, whispering softly into my ear as I struggled to get away.

"No reason to struggle. You won't be able to escape. Oh, Harry can't hear you either, my Virgin Mary." I laughed harshly and tried pushing him off, but failed miserably. Is he a full blood or something? "If you think I'll let you take my virginity, you might want to go get your head checked, asshole!" I spat at him and he growled lowly, "Don't make this worse for yourself, Grace."

"You're making it pretty horrible for yourself, Marcel."

"How, if I may ask? You won't tell Harry because you're too scared plus you two got into a fight earlier, am I right?" I stopped struggling and stared into his eyes, I snarled at him and started to struggle again. He gripped my hips tighter and slammed me against the tree so hard it broke in two. "Stop fucking moving or I'll have to actually hurt you!" I bit my tongue to take the pain away from my back, "Now, what shall I take off first, Hm?" My eyes widened and I whimpered. "Don't do this, Marcel. You'll regret it."

"I haven't regretted it before." I felt disgust build inside of me and I grabbed his glasses, throwing them to the side and gripping his bangs. He moaned, "Touch me down there and I'll fucking rip you to pieces, you disgusting little bitch." I spat at him and he just chuckled loudly. He grabbed my hand and gripped it tightly, I screamed in pain as he gripped it even more. "You've just gotten yourself into something no one wants to be in."

"That's right, Marcel. So why get yourself into these sort of things? How many girls have you gotten with? Including my maid."

My breath hitched at the voice I longed to hear.

Harry.

Marcel's smile soon faded and he looked over at the tall figure, "What do you want, Styles?" He spat and I smirked. I rammed my knee straight between his legs, but my leg was caught and I felt a hand inside my grey sweatpants. I let out a squeal and gripped his wrist with my free hand, "Oh, god.." I whispered and gripped his wrist tighter. I locked eyes with light green ones, they were soft.

Wait. What?

I looked into the eyes a bit more before scanning his entire face, "Harry!" I shouted and he laughed. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and I wrapped mine around his neck, "Where's Marcel? I swear, he was just here." Harry smirked and pecked my lips. "Look up." I did as told and saw Marcel dangling above us, we both laughed and Marcel whined. We ran off with vampire speed and in a split second, we were in front of the castle. Harry grabbed my face and pressed his lips against mine, our lips starting moving in sync as I brought my hands onto his.

He soon pulled away and scanned my entire face while licking his bottom lip, "You're beautiful.. I'm sorry." I frowned and pecked his lips. "Forget about it." I whispered and wrapped my arms around him, he wrapped his around me and set his forehead against mine. "You're always safe with me.. But I can't always save you if I don't know where you are, love." I nodded slowly and closed my eyes, "I'm sorry that I didn't call for you."

"Your mind was calling for me."

"Oh." He chuckled lightly and picked me up bridal style, he walked into the castle and made his way to his room. "Lord Harry!" Harry's face became more pale than usual and that voice was very familiar, Harry slowly turned around and locked eyes with the one person that he told to go away. "Spencer? How did you get in here? I told you before that it's against the law to enter a Lord's castle without permission." He said, sternly.

"S-She entered without permission." Harry set me down to my feet and I smirked, "Dear, I'm his other half and his blood slave. I don't need permission to come onto the grounds of my home. Leave before the guards come." I said politely and watched her sigh and run off. Harry gripped my left hand and I winced, yanking it to my chest. "What? What's wrong?" He became instantly concerned and took my left hand slowly, "Oh." He breathed out and brought his wrist to his mouth. He bit down and his wrist began to bleed, he shoved it into my mouth and I frowned.

"Drink it, Grace." I shook my head and gripped his arm, trying to pull it away.

"Now." I frowned and took in a big gulp of the nasty coppery tasting liquid, he pulled his wrist away and it healed instantly. "You don't have the healing power like full bloods, love. Full blooded vampires blood can heal." He grabbed my left hand and squeezed it gently, I smiled when no pain came from it. He led me down the halls until we reached his bedroom, "Grace, I'm really sorry about earlier today.." He mumbled and I grabbed his cheeks.

I pulled him down a bit to be my height and kissed him passionately before quickly pulling away, "You saved me and my virginity. That's enough for you not to apologize for a stupid fight." I pecked his lips and we entered his room. We both hopped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling, "I've never felt so close to someone before." I turned my whole body towards him and wrapped my arms around him, he wrapped his around me. "Same, Haz." He chuckled at my silly nickname and pecked the top of my head.

"Don't leave me, okay?"

"Okay."