17

Grace

I coughed loudly and clenched the bite mark, blood was flowing out of it because I literally had to rip my arm from his mouth. "Sorry.." he exclaimed and I pulled a bobby pin out of my hair, I lockpicked both of the chains that were binding his wrists. He rubbed his wrists and stood up, speeding around the room until he finally found what he was looking for.

He grabbed my arm and I winced, "Sorry.." he murmured and wrapped my arm up slowly. I sighed, "Niall, we're going to die here. If you escape, you get the girls out of here. Don't try to get me, i'll be fine. Just save them." Niall seemed to ignore me as he tightened the bandage a bit and walked away to check on the girls.

"Promise me." I said loudly and he stopped, he looked at me and cut his finger on his fang. He put a few drops on each of the girls tongues and sighed, "I promise.." he murmured and I nodded.

For another hour, we all sat together. We just sat in silence because there was nothing to say. Nothing at all, this would all go south if we even tried to discuss plans. Vampires would come waltzing in and probably kill all of us except Niall because he's a badass lord.

Eleanor snuggled up to me and I sighed, running my fingers through her hair. "I miss Louis.." She whispered and I looked at her, I stared at her facial expression. Sadness. She was truly sad.

For the first since I got here, I wanted to kill whoever made her sad. Just because she's sad, I want to kill everyone in this place.

Guns blazing. Guns meaning I'm gonna set this bitch on fire.

"Niall, I think we should make a FIRE so that we can keep WARM." I put emphasis on 'fire' and 'warm'. He stared me for a few seconds before standing up and walking to the door, "Let's start that fire then." I grinned and stood up. I whispered, "Stay with them." He nodded and broke the door open.

In a second, I had already killed half the house and started a fire in all the rooms I cleared. In a flash, I was back to the others and I looked at them. "We gotta go. Like now, so get your asses up and follow Niall. I'll be right behind." They all nodded and stood up, Niall lead the way and I followed closely behind the girls.

I felt a cold chill run up my spine and I shivered, I swung around and my attacker caught my wrist effortlessly. His eyes were bright red and he had a smirk, "Where do you think you're going, princess?" I smirked back and in an instant, there was a silver stake through his heart.

"I'm going home, asshole." He screamed in pain before his body went limp, I ran to the entrance of the house to find that Niall and the girls had made it out and were gone.

Fuck.

I'm alone now and I don't know where the safe haven is. I guess i'll stumble upon it at some point.

I sped through the forest.

Harry

I was sleeping on the couch when loud knocking filled the room, Liam groaned and sat up. He jumped to his feet and walked to the door, he gasped loudly and yanked it open to reveal Niall and the girls. Everyone embraced their lover except myself and Niall.

I glanced at him and cleared my throat, "Where's Grace?" I asked more harsh than I intended. He frowned, "She.. She told me that if I was going to save them, that I would have to leave her behind. When we escaped, she was behind us and then she just disappeared. I'm not sure what happened to her, bu-"

"She's still alive." Louis piped up and I sighed softly, "Can anyone tell where she is?" Just then, I heard loud heart pounding and then it began to speed up as it got closer.

"Well, we ca-"

"Sh!" I hissed loudly and ran out the front door of the safe haven, I circled the place and checked the surrounding woods yet I couldn't find her.

The one person I'm looking for, I can't find and I know she's near.

"Hello, Harry." An all too familiar voice purred and I froze, growling.

Dark circles formed around my eyes and I growled out, "Vanity."

Grace

I gasped for air which made Harry instantly turn around and his eyes widened, "Let her the fuck go!" He shouted in fury and I dug my nails into her arm that was around my neck. Sadly, if I could I would be able to get out of this situation easily yet I couldn't move.

It's like some sort of witchcraft.

Soon enough, everyone that I cared about what around here.. Except Mags.

"Vanity?" Liam said and I dug my nails deeper into her arm, "Vanity, let go of her! She's done nothing wrong and you surely don't care who Harry dates after you tricked him!" Sophia shouted and I'm guessing that her bright pink eyes with black around it instead of white were now on Sophia.

"What's it to you, Sophia?" She spat and Harry growled, Zayn, Niall, and Louis were holding him back with all their strength. I felt something run up my back and next thing I know, a giant ass white snake wrapped itself around my body. It tightly held me in place and I screamed, "Do something or this thing will crush me alive!"

Everyone was staring at Vanity, ignoring my pleads for help completely.

"Vanity, please.." Harry's voice went.. soft. He stared at her with pleading eyes and she stared back, "Harry, she is wanted by many, many people and I surely need the money from her bounty." Vanity spoke softly and I finally realized why he was looking at her like he was completely hurt.

"You were with her before me, weren't you?" I said and his eyes locked with mine before his facial expression softened, "She tricked me into thinking she was my lover. She had used witchcraft to make an exact replica of your necklace and even got it to mold with mine. I thought.. I thought I had finally found her, you know? I felt like I finally found the one, but one day.. The boys were telling me all this stuff that they had researched and heard about her. I found that she had faked it and I was furious, I banned her from ever coming near my castle and near myself. I told her if she had stepped behind the walls of the kingdom that I would have her killed. It was.. nearly 20 years ago."

My mouth gaped open and i stared into his saddened eyes, "That is why, my dear, you're such a valuable prize to have. You have that necklace which makes you the target of many, many people. You're the other half of the most powerful vampire in the world, anyone would kill to be in your position and honey, i mean it." I looked into Vanity's eyes and my breath got caught in my throat at the sight before me.

There was Vanity.

With a silver stake through her own heart.

With wide eyes.

She screamed out in pain and i locked eyes with the one that had staked her.

Liam.