Inhale. ( Harry Styles )

According to Greek mythology, humans were created with 4 arms, 4 legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves.

Once you're born, you are given a necklace. This necklace is cut in half.

The other half of the necklace is given to a random person of the opposite sex.

Some people find their 'other half' and some don't.

The only reason that some people haven't and never will find their 'other half' is because of one big problem in this world.

Vampires.

Vampires took over the world when I was 6.

After that, everything changed.

Girls were auctioned off to those who could afford them.

People were killed helplessly on the streets by starving vampires.

Everyone was scared.

Everyone had forgotten about their other half.

They began to believe that their other half had either become a vampire or had died.

Their were 5 vampire 'lords'.

They were ranked.

It's stupid, but the highest lord had made it a rule to rank each vampire.

I'm not explaining it yet.

I had just turned 19 and my mum couldn't pay the vampires to not auction me off anymore.

So I'm here now.

Getting auctioned off.

God, please help me.

Author's Note : I'm currently editing all chapters, checking grammar, spelling, etc. I want to get this book cleaned up before I start the 26th chapter. Also, this book is almost finished, but I will be writing other books very soon.

Thank you for all the love and support! Please, stay tuned for my next book.

p.s. There will be a check mark ( ✓) next to the chapter number once they're edited.

p.s.s. this book has been discontinued. whatever chapters that are set now will stay up until i decide it is time to delete them.