14

This I Promise You - Anthem Lights ( Cover )

- Grace -

I ran my fingers through his soft curls, staring at him with an idiotic smile but who cares? I'm back with the guy I fell in love with, no matter if he's a vampire or not.. He's mine.

All mine and no, I'm not sharing.

"Grace.." he whispered softly and kissed me, I kissed back as the kiss lingered on longer than either of us expected. He pulled away slowly and kissed my forehead, "God, I've missed you.. You know that? It's been like a week and I missed you more than I missed eating human food." I giggled at him and shook my head.

"It's been a month, Harry."

"Oh.." is all he said before laughing and I smiled, "But don't worry, I missed you so much that Marcel was getting irritated." I said quietly and Harry mumbled that I couldn't catch.

"What?"

"I said, i'll kill all three of them for hurting you.." I froze.

He couldn't possibly be serious, could he?

I quickly tried to change the subject, "Why did they take me anyways? Mags told me that it wasn't just because I'm your other half." Harry looked down at me and sighed. "Are you sure you want to know?" I stared at him a few seconds, debating whether or not I really want to hear this.

"Yes." is all that escaped my lips before he started speaking, "Well, your blood type is nothing like a regular humans blood type and your blood is very valuable to werewolves because it keeps them alive while fighting vampires. Werewolves are much weaker than scamps so when they found out that there was one person in the world with a blood type that wasn't human, they went on a search for you but since you were already on the train by time they started the search, they never found you."

I blinked at all of this sudden information.

I don't have regular human blood? That's just weird.. my mother always told me my blood type was A.. but I guess, she's turned into a liar..

"What's my blood type?" I asked and lifted me up by surprise, I gasped and he set me on the dining room table. "Well--" he got in between my legs and pecked my lips softly, "--Your blood type is Blood type Z."

The hell is blood type Z? I've never heard of it before..

"It's not human, that's why you've never heard of it before."

Whoops, I forgot he can read- OH MY GOD, HE'S HEARD EVERYTHING I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT HIM.

Harry started laughing and gripped his stomach, I pursed my lips and shook my head. "Don't laugh at me, I'm special." I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled revealing the deep dimples I've been dying to see, "You're my special kitty." he kissed my forehead and I gripped the sides of his shirt.

"Harry." I looked into his eyes and he raised an eyebrow, "Yeah?"

"What's going to happen to Spencer?" He froze, now just staring into my eyes. He didn't want to answer because he knew it would somewhat hurt me, but he had to.

Harry sighed softly and placed his hands on my hips gently, "Don't worry about her.." Is all he said and I nodded slowly. "I'll try."

Harry kissed me deeply and I placed my hands on his cheeks, kissing him back just as deep. He smiled into the kiss and I laughed, "I love you." he said in between kisses.

"I love you too." I said once he pulled away and he lifted me off the table into a hug, I gasped lightly before hugging him back. I was standing on my tiptoes and my arms were around his neck, his arms around my waist and his head nuzzled into my neck.

It was a picture perfect moment, but no one had a camera.

Oh well, my mind is a camera.

I kissed his cheek and tightened my arms around him, "Mine." I whispered into his ear and I felt him smile. His arms tightened around my waist before he whispered, "All mine.."

I couldn't be happier at the moment.

The door swung open and a panicked Niall rushed in, "Harry, the castle is under attack!" We both looked at Niall with wide eyes before looking at each other.

"Oh no.." I breathed out.

-----

Sorry that it's short and shitty.. and a filler. I'm planning something huge in the next chapter. <3

Love you!

THANK YOU FOR 1000 READS!!! OH MY GOD, I DO NOT DESERVE THIS THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! <3

Love you LOADS!!!!

Bye!

- Paige