07

I roamed the castle as Harry was training with some soldiers I think.

I looked around and noticed a door open, I peeked in and raised an eyebrow. I flicked the light switch and the room was engulfed with light, "Oh wow.." I breathed out and closed the door.

It was a dance room. It had a wall that was a giant mirror, one of those poles ballet dancers hold onto, and it had a few metal hangers attached to the wall.

I looked around and looked at the door, I quickly locked it and let out a shaky breath. I looked at the window and sighed, "I'll be able to hear it if it opens.." I mumbled to myself and sat down on the bench. I pulled off my shoes and pulled my hair into a messy bun, I pulled off Harry's rolling stones shirt and pulled my black spaghetti strap tank top down.

I slowly walked towards the mirrors and I gulped, I placed my hands on the pole and ran them along the long wooden piece. I watched my hands and sighed in relief, I looked into my eyes and smiled slightly.

I haven't danced in so long, should I start again?

The reason I 'stay in shape' is because of dancing and running. Since I probably won't be able to run ever again, I guess I can start dancing again.

I gripped the pole tightly and watched my knuckles turn white, I took in a shaky breath and walked over to the CD player. I looked through all of the CDs and couldn't find a single one that would be suitable for my type of dancing.

Maybe he has an ipod or something?

I began to search the entire dance room until I finally found the ipod I was searching for. "Bingo!" I unlocked it and searched through the music. I grinned brightly once I saw 'Sweet Love - Chris Brown' I plugged it up to the CD player and pressed play, walking to the middle of the room.

I took in a deep breath and started dancing.

--------

I stopped and panted softly, "That was amazing, Grace." I screamed and jumped. I picked up the closest thing, my shoe, and chucked it at the intruder. The shoe went straight between his legs where the sun don't shine, he groaned loudly and I heard a loud thud. I looked at him and groaned loudly, "Harry!"

He gripped his area and had a painful look on his face, "You deserved that, stalker." I began to laugh as he struggled to stand up, but managed to. "Yeah, I guess I did." he chuckled and grabbed my hips, pulling me into his chest. "Why don't you ever dance like that around me?" he smirked and I took my bottom lip between my pearly white teeth.

I ran my hands up his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely, "Because I don't dance."

"That's an obvious lie if you just pulled out those extremely sexy moves. Is that why you've got those gorgeous legs of yours?" he bent down a bit and ran his hands to the back of my legs, he gripped them and locked eyes with me. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, he pecked my lips softly and grinned at me.

"It is, actually, but I used to run also." he raised an eyebrow, "Why used to?" I tightened my arms around his neck and brought my lips close to his. "Because i'm a vampire now and my body stays fit no matter what." he glanced down at my lips before locking eyes with me again.

He smashed his lips against mine and our lips began to move in sync, I felt my back hit something hard and I assumed it was the wall. "Harry.." I pulled away and looked into his eyes, they were pure red.

"We need to stop.." he frowned and his gripped tightened on my thighs, I whimpered as his nails were digging into them. "Why would we stop?" I gulped and my eyes widened slightly, "Please, Harry.." I whimpered out and he stared into my eyes.