09

Hellur there. I might be writing a new book, but this book is still my main book. I would really appreciate it if you would read my other book too.

-----------

- Harry -

"Grace! Stop screaming!" I hadn't realized how badly I scared her until she started begging me to leave her alone in the most scared way possible.

It scared me to think she was frightened.

Why was she so frightened? Is it because of Zayn and I's fight?

Either way, she's frightened to death and I obviously did not make it better.

"Harry?" She quickly jumped to her feet and caught me off guard, I stumbled back a bit when she clinged to me as if I was the last person on earth.

I don't even think I can be called a 'person'.

I tightly wrapped my arms around her and she let out a loud sigh, I'm guessing she's relieved.

We stood there holding each other for a few moments before I finally broke the silence, "Why were you so scared?" She pulled away a bit to look up at me. "I-I.." She stuttered and frowned, "I thought you were Zayn.. Coming to kill me."

I chuckled deeply and kissed the top of her head, "If he even tried, he would be dead in less than a second.." I said lowly and she gulped.

Why would she think Zayn would kill her?

Is he trying to kill her without me knowing?

Does he not want her here? She's my other half, she sort of has to be here or I'll die.

From heartbreak.

And I don't want to die from something like that.

I'd rather die from a wooden stake in the heart, but I can't even die from that!

Nothing hurts more than to see her like this, I just want to breakdown to be truthful.

She's sad and it's my fault.

- Grace -

- The Next Morning -

I mumbled something and my eyes slowly opened, I looked outside.

Raining.

I looked around the room and glanced at the clock.

3:21 am.

Why is it so early? Why am I awake?

I jumped when I heard something crash to the floor in the bathroom, I looked over and Harry was still asleep. Heavy sleeper.

Perfect.

I ran my fingers through my hair and shook Harry lightly, "Harry.." I whispered, no response.

"H-Harry!" I whispered/yelled and he groaned, a frown appearing on his face. "Grace.. go back to-"

Crash!

Something fell again and Harry immediately sat up, grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. I stuff my face into the crook of his neck and his arms tighten around me, "I'm gonna go check it out.." I gulped as he let go of me. My arms slid off of him as he stood up out of the bed, he casually walked to the bathroom and disappeared in it.

Holy hell. Harry, come back. Oh my god.

What if he's already dead?

What if there's a wooden stake through his chest?

Oh my god. Harry's hurt.

"I'm not hurt! Stop thinking like that!" I felt relieved to hear him say that he's alright and well.. undead still. "It's just a fucking wolf.." I heard a loud yelp and then a snap, I quickly jumped out of the bed and ran into the bathroom.

A wolf laid on the floor, dead. "Harry!" I shouted and he looked at me confused, "What?"

"Why'd you kill it?!" He frowned, "It's a helpless animal. Plus it could've possibly killed you." I rolled my eyes and walked back into the bedroom. I heard a window close and Harry soon entered the bedroom, he grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed.

I squealed, Harry hovered over me with a playful smirk spread across his lips. "Now I want something in return for waking me up at 3 in the morning.." he whispered softly and dipped his head into my neck, I placed my hands on his shoulders and he began to suck on the spot where my jawline and neck meet.

I couldn't help, but let a soft moan escape my lips. He chuckled and the breath leaving his mouth as he did spent shivers down my spine, "I like that noise you make.." he whispered and I felt my face flush. He gripped the hem of my shirt and with one swift move, my shirt was on the floor.

He scanned my naked torso, I don't wear a bra to bed. Fuck that. "S-Stop staring.." I mumble and cover my chest, but he quickly stops me. Grabbing my wrists and putting them together, he held my wrists with one hand and pulled them away my head.

I squirmed a bit under him, the way he's staring at me is like i'm his last meal and it's kind of scary. "H-Harry.." I whisper and he looks at me with a frown, "I'm not going to hurt you, Grace.. I'll be gentle. I promise."

I gasped lightly when his free hand made it's way into my underwear.

Oh goodness..

----------

Oooooo. The next chapter is gonna be dirty. Mmf. :3 I hope you guys liked this one, it may be shorter than the other chapters due to the writers block i'm having with this book.

Don't worry though! I get out of writers block pretty fast as you can see. :3 Please Vote, Share, and Comment! <3