25

(( I noticed I used Marzia instead of Mags or whatever in one of my chapters. lol, I like pewdiepie and cutiepie, sue me. ))

I watched everyone eat quietly, no one made a sound. No one moved. I growled loudly and slammed my fists down on the table, standing up as i did. "Why the hell are we just fucking sitting here and not doing anything about this?!" I screamed at them, but my eyes stayed locked on Harry's emeralds. Niall frowned and looked down at his lap, "There's a reason why no one has done anything, Grace." Harry murmured softly and I laughed harshly, knowing it would piss him off. "And what is that reason?" Everyone went silent, Mags quickly left the room and that caused everyone else to get up and leave as well, except Harry and I. He stood up and sighed loudly, "Your mother."

"My mother."

"You're the reason why we haven't done shit, Grace!" He shouted at me. It's been weeks since my encounter with my mother, since I found my way home. No one has done anything and the fact that we all now know my mother is in on this makes everything seem worse and complicated. "I'm the reason?! Are you fucking serious?! I would die for your god forsaken race, you know that!"

"My god forsaken race?! That's one way to show your heartless bitch side!" I snorted and crossed my arms over my chest. Harry was clenching the table so tightly that his knuckles were unusually white, a more pale colour than his actual skin. "At least I'm still fucking here!" He laughed without a hint of humor, "Yes, because you're making everything easier! You've been badgering all of us and telling us we need to attack them before they attack us, but there's more to it than you fucking think! You be the new head lord or whatever for a day, it's not that easy! Louis needs me for one thing, Liam needs me for another! It never stops!" He ran his fingers through his hair in a crazy amount of frustration. His hair got longer over the weeks, very long. "You say attack them first, but the others say that we need a plan. I don't know who to fucking listen to. The girl that's practically connected to all of this, or the people that are just trying to keep everyone else alive except for her." Tears welled up in his eyes and my mouth was hanging open, I was in shock.

"I don't understand." I said softly and he locked eyes with me, his eyes now a dark blood red. "They found a way to stop this, but.." He trailed off and sat down in his seat, putting his head in his hands as I slowly walked towards him. I crouched down in front of him and pushed his hair back, "If it'll save the world, it's worth it."

"But I can't lose you." He looked at me and I sighed softly, standing up and sitting down in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my abdomen tightly and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, "If I lose you, I lose everything. I lose my universe, my happiness, my sanity, my love, and everything in between. You're the only thing that keeps me going. You're the first thing I want to see when I wake up and you're the last thing I want to see when I go to sleep." I whimpered softly and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"If I lose you, I lose everything."

-

We all stood around a room with a large table in the middle, a large map of the world was rolled out on it. They were discussing the best ways to beat Zayn, Vanity, and sadly, my mother.

"Honestly, there's only two options." Louis said loudly to break the silence that had filled the room for a good ten minutes. He looked at me and I sighed loudly, pushing off the wall I was leaning against and walking up to the table and map. I looked around at everyone, "Louis believes that there's only two options, which are me dying and us attacking first-" Niall walked up next to me. "But, Grace and I have been researching like crazy-" I interrupted him, "Thank god for that library." Harry chuckled softly behind me. "And we found one way that might work."

"Which is?" Liam asked and I smiled a bit, "The wolves want my blood."

"Obviously." Harry chimed in, but I ignored him and continued. "Niall and I came up with a way they could have my blood and it would give them the strength they want, but they wouldn't even think about attacking us or any other vampire in the world except for Zayn and Vanity."

"Vanity's a witch, though." Liam pointed out the obvious. "I am too." I countered and Harry snickered, "We found a spell book and a book full of potions." Niall announced and I smiled.

"All we need to do is get the ingredients and-" Harry interrupted me, "Find someone to train you in spell casting, but there's only a handful of witches in this world and most of them are black market."

I turned around and locked eyes with him, "I can train myself."

"How?" I smiled widely, "Harry, I'm your girlfriend. You should know how." Harry immediately frowned and shook his head. "No. Hell no."

"What?" Louis, Liam, and Niall said in unison. I cleared my throat, "She wants to cast the spells on herself. She can feel the effect of it and she'll be able to teach herself to cast the spell properly and reverse the spell."

"But," I frowned. "There a few spells that will be challenging to do."

"I can spare some soldiers, you know?" Harry murmured and I sighed loudly, "We'll need them if we get attacked before I'm ready or before the potion is ready."

"What's the potion called?" Louis asked.

"Gungaotree."

"That's.." Louis and Liam both sighed, "That's got the most rare ingredients in the witch history of potions. It's got the most rare ingredients in potion history in general." Liam said with a frustrated look. "Not to mention it's named after the main ingredient, which is nearly impossible to get." Louis finished.

"You need a root from the Gungaotree, but no one has ever found it or they never lived to tell the tale."

"Obviously, they didn't know what they were doing."

"Neither do you." Harry grumbled and I pulled a pocket sized book out of my left back pocket, waving it at him. "Old wise tales book."

His eyes widened.