08

I ran my fingers through my bangs as I watch everyone chat about how awesome Christmas is this year and how happy they are for me.

I have no clue why they're happy for me.

Truthfully, i'm not happy.

I'm fighting constantly with Harry and i'm a vampire.

No matter if i'm a half blood, i'm still a vampire and I didn't want to become one of them.

I never wanted to.

"Grace." I jumped and put my hand on my chest, slightly gripping the black jumper I got for Christmas. "Sorry, love." I looked up at Harry as he sat down next to me.

Running his fingers through his hair as he began to speak, "Are you enjoying yourself, love?" I silently nodded and looked around the room. I'm not going to make eye contact with him.

I can't.

I don't understand why reality hit me so hard at this very moment.

But it did.

Harry told me he loves me, but i can't believe him.

I'm confused and scared.

Scared for my own health.

He placed his hand on my back and slowly began to rub circles on my back, "Yeah." i simply say and he sighs. "Are you really?"

I stare at the floor before shaking my head, "I'm thinking too much."

"Stop thinking then."

"It's not that simple." i look up at him and he smiles, "Well, alright. What're you thinking about?"

Should i tell him? Would he even understand why i'm acting weird?

"Do you mean it?" i looked up into his gaze, both of us staring into each other's eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Do you mean it when you say you love me?" He looked shocked that i would even question it, but i'm a girl that's never been loved. "I mean every single word. I wouldn't lie to the love of my life." i bit the corner of my lip, holding back a smile.

"Okay." i simple say and he flashes a dimpled smile before pecking my cheek. The contact making blood rush up into my cheeks and making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, "Don't feel obligated to say it back though, love. I'm not going to force you to." I nodded and pecked his soft lips.

"Thank you, Haz." i ran my fingers through his hair.

Harry Edward Styles the vampire loves me.

I believe him now.

But i still feel like i can't trust him and i'm not sure why.

It just feels weird to think a vampire is your other half and he loves you.

Wouldn't you be a bit scared for your safety if you still have blood running through your veins and he admitted that he is having a hard time controlling himself around you?

"Harry."

"Yeah?"

Fucking screw it.

"I love you too." his face lit up with happiness and pure joy, i pressed my lips against his and he smiled as our lips moved in sync. We disconnected from each other and i bit the corner of my lip, a smile plastered on them.

"I'm glad." i rolled my eyes and pecked his lips.

"Alright!" we both looked up at Zayn and Harry placed his hand on my upper thigh, "We've got one last gift to hand out to someone very special who joined our little family a week ago!"

My body tensed up.

He couldn't possibly be talking about me, could he?

I've only been here for almost two weeks.

Please, don't be talking about me.

His hand gestured out and my body froze, my face going pale. His hand was being held out to me.

I slowly stood up and took it, He pulled me to him and entwined our fingers. "Love, you haven't drink any blood yet-"

No.

Please, no.

"So we've got you some!" Harry stood up and put his hands out, "Whoa. Zayn, don't-"

"Harry, sit down." Harry glared at him and growled lowly, "Zayn, don't make her do this if she doesn't want to." Zayn rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Do you want some blood?"

"No." i said loudly and everyone stopped their conversation, turning all their attention to me. Their full undivided attention, "And why not?"

"Because i don't crave it and i surely don't ever want any." I yanked my hand away from him and quickly walked to Harry, he wrapped his arms around me protectively and growled. "She isn't going to be forced to do anything. I thought i told you no blood." Zayn chuckled as if this is all a joke.

"It's simple. She's a vampire-"

"A half blood." Niall spoke up, i'm guessing all the lords are pissed at Zayn for this.

"Whatever. She's a vampire, but has yet to taste the delicious red liquid that once flowed through her veins."

"It still flows through her veins, Zayn." Louis said calmly and we all frowned, "I'm still somewhat human, Zayn. I refuse to drink any sort of blood." Zayn glared at me and Harry snickered. "Give it a rest, Zayn. You can't force her into it because she's a strong girl."

Everyone was now leaving the room quickly, not sure why. Mariza grabbed my forearm and nearly yanked me away from Harry, "Come on. You don't want to be in the middle of this, i promise you." I nodded and we both quickly walked out of the room, down the hall and into Harry's room.

As i closed the door, i heard loud thuds and screams of pain. My body stiffened and my mind quickly shot to the worst.

What if Harry's hurt?

What if Zayn is trying to kill him right now?

Doesn't a wooden stake kill vampires?

There was a lot of wood in that room.

Oh god, Harry's hurt. Harry's fucking hurt.

I whimpered and Mariza frowned, "He's fine, love. Don't worry, they do this all the time. Those two don't get along very often." She ran her fingers through my hair and i slowly nodded.

"Okay.." i whispered and she pulled me to the bed, "I've set your pajamas out and if you want to take a shower, there's a fresh towel in there and i put new soap and 2 in 1 in there." i nodded and she pecked my forehead.

"Keep yourself hidden if Harry doesn't come back within 20 minutes." My eyes widened and i froze as she left.

Keep yourself hidden.

Why would i possibly have to keep myself hidden?

Do i even want to know why?

I quickly changed into the grey sweatpants and white t-shirt, i flicked the lights off and climbed into the bed. I crawled under the blanket and gulped.

Harry, please come back.

I waited and waited, but no one entered. I looked at the clock and noticed that the 20 minutes had passed.

I quickly became paranoid and i crawled out of the bed, scrambling under the bed completely. Soon enough, the door swung open and i gripped my mouth.

Don't let them know you're here. I gulped and listened to the clicking of the boots, please be harry, The lights soon turned on and i felt my body tense up even more.

I noticed that the clicking of the boots stopped. Nothing was heard, but my soft breaths that i was hoping i could only hear.

I felt cold hands grab my ankles and i screamed, kicking my feet and i was soon being pulled from under the bed.

"No, please!" i shouted and i heard loud footsteps running to the room, but no one was there yet.

"Help! No, please! Leave me alone!" i screamed and continued kicking until the strangers face came into view.