03

First, i'd like to talk about the tragic death of Paul Walker.

He was an idol to many, many people and he taught me not to go slow, but to go fast.

He taught me to be adventurous and show my strengths other than my weaknesses.

Paul Walker is an inspiration to me and loads of other people.

I will miss him dearly and he will always have a huge spot in my heart.

R.I.P. Paul Walker.

September 12th, 1973 - November 30th, 2013.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

This chapter will be called, 'Blue water.'

On with the chapter!

I looked back into Harry's emerald eyes as they had blood red circles around the black pupil. It made his eyes look quite scary, but that's not what the usual colour is. I might have not known his for a long period of time, but his eyes were green and blue.

Not green and red.

The circle was blue not red.

He's thirsty.

"Grace." I parted my lips to speak, but nothing escaped. He began to lean in slowly and I flutter my eyes shut to prepare for what was about to happen, I felt his hot breath against my parted lips and I felt his hand on my cheek.

"Lord Harry!" I jumped back and opened my eyes, looking at the pond. He growled softly and his eyes trailed behind me, looking at the male who had interrupted our moment. "What?" he spat and I heard the male gulp, "L-Lord Zayn sent me out here to get you." I looked at Harry's facial expression as it went from soft to hard in a matter of seconds.

It's like he doesn't want people to know what's on the inside..

But I intend on finding out what it is.

"Tell him we'll be there in a few minutes." Harry's voice raised a bit while he was speaking. I heard boots clicking against the pebble trail and I looked into Harry's eyes which were now completely blood red. "We should get back to them." He spoke without an emotion and stood up, I slowly stood up and handed him his black coat. He slipped it on and began to walk away, I watched him and frowned.

"It's like you put up defensive walls that no one can knock down." He turned around with an eyebrow raised, "What?" I took a few steps towards him. "You have these.. Walls that block anyone from seeing the real you on the inside. Has anyone tried to knock the walls down?" His blood red eyes trailed down from my gaze to my neck then up to my lips before meeting my gaze again, "No. No one has tried and if they did, they didn't succeed."

"Obviously. I'm going to knock those walls down, Harry. Even if it kills me." his lips parted slightly in shock, "It won't kill you." I shrugged and walked past him. He grabbed my hand and turned me around, "I'm not going to let you get killed, Grace."

"It'll happen eventually. I'll either die a tragic death or i'll die of old age. You don't age, but I do." He stared at me and shook his head, chuckling lightly. "Stop it, Grace. Don't think about death when you're safe." I sighed and wiggled my hand out of his grip, "We should, um.. Get back to the others." I looked down at the pebble trail and he sighed. He gestured his hand out to me and I slowly took it, entwining my fingers with his.

He pulled me through the garden until we reached the all too familiar glass door, he opened it and led me down the halls. "Lord Harry!" We both stopped and looked at the scamp standing only a few feet away, we looked at each other and I frowned. "How did a scamp get in here?" he mumbled and I slowly hid behind him as she slowly made her way towards us.

"Um, hi." He placed his hands on mine as mine gripped the sides of his coat, "Hi, I'm Spencer! It's so nice to meet you, Lord Harry. I'm such a huge fan.." she trailed off as she spotted my hands. Her eyes followed my arms until she saw my light blue eyes, she let out a small forceful giggle before looking back at Harry. "Well, uhh.. Spencer, My.." he looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

I dunno, girlfriend?

What should I tell him?!

"My girlfriend and I need to get to the.. dinner the other lords have arranged. So if you'll excuse us." He took my hand and walked around her, she parted her lips and gripped my arm extremely tight. She yanked me back and Harry frowned, "Would you let go of her?" He spat and grabbed the girls hand. He pried it off of my arm without even trying, "Lord Harry, I just want to ta-"

"Now is not the time. You know the rules of breaking into a Lord's castle. Don't forget the punishment for even walking on the grounds without permission. Get out of my castle before I call some guards to take you out." His eyes were back to blood red.

Thanks a lot, Spencer.

I enjoyed the fucking green.

Spencer looked at him in shock and fear, she quickly ran off and Harry let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" He pulled me down the halls and I pushed hard on the floor to stop him from walking, but he's too strong. I hit the rug and nearly fell, but Harry caught me. "Stop being so clumsy."

"No, what's fucking wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Harry." I warned him and he huffed, sighing. "I've never had a scamp break into my castle and it just pisses me off that every time I want to go out to the towns, I can't because it's like being a fucking huge celebrity. They never leave me alone." I blinked and laughed softly.

"That's surprising."

"Why?"

"Because if you came to my town, which is full of humans and like three or four vampires, you wouldn't be treated like that. At all. The three or four vampires are never seen because they feed on animal blood. They are actually quite nice vampires too." He raised an eyebrow, "They know they can't survive on animal blood, right?"

I nodded with a frown, "They know. They buy blood bags when they need to." he nodded and began to lead me down the halls, but not towards the dining room. "Where are we going?"

"You're going to bed. It's nearly midnight and they probably finished eating. I'll just have to introduce you to them later." I nodded slowly as we reached his bedroom door, he turned to me and wrapped his arms around my lower back. He kissed the top of my head and I inhaled his scent before exhaling it, "Good night, Grace."

".. Good night, Harry." he pecked my cheek and it seemed like he vanished, but he used his vampire speed. I walked into his room and closed the door slowly, I flicked on the light and looked around. His room was no longer messy, Mags must've finished cleaning when we left.

I pulled the dress off and my bloodstained converse, I changed into a plaid button up shirt and some pajama shorts that I found in the closet. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and set my necklace on the nightstand, I turned off the light and jumped onto the bed.

"Fuck!" I screamed and rolled onto the side that wasn't bumpy, "Fuck, Grace." I noticed the green glowing eyes close and I frowned. "Harry, why didn't you tell me you were in here?!" He groaned and looked at me, "I was about to until you put my shirt on." I looked down at the shirt that was around my torso and I shrugged. I laid down and kissed his cheek, "Sorry for hurting you."

"Oh it's fine. You just accidentally kneed me in the nuts." I laughed and crawled under the blankets, I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me against his bare torso. "How the hell did you get undressed so fast?" He chuckled, "Perks of being a vampire." I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see them.

"You're such a weirdo."

"You're stuck with me so.." I laughed softly and turned around in his arms, facing him. I pecked his forehead before wrapping my arms around his torso, "Good night, Grace."

"Good night, Harry."