02

I fiddled with my bloody dark denim jeans as Mags went on and on about how she was looking for her other half and how happy she was that Harry found his.

I really enjoy her company, but sometimes she just needs to be quiet.

"Let's go to the Garden! The lords will be here for dinner because.. of the incident." she giggled nervously and I raised my eyebrows, "This castle has a garden?"

"Oh yes! It's beautiful. Lord Harry goes there when he needs to clear his mind or just because he wants to admire the beauty of it." I stared up at her as she was cleaning up Harry's messy room.

Did I mention that?

Harry's room was covered in dirty clothes, dirty towels, and even candy wrappers.

It's sad that Mags has to clean it up.

"Well, let's go." I hopped onto my feet covered by fluffy pink socks, she squealed and stopped cleaning. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Harry's room, nearly dragging me through the crowded halls. "Move, people! Lord Harry's other half coming through!" I frowned and yanked her arm, "Sorry." she whispered and continued to pull me through the halls until we reached a glass window that revealed a breathtaking garden.

"Isn't it wonderful?!" Mags squealed out and I was literally speechless by it's beauty.

She pulled me outside and into the cold air, I watched her run off into the extremely large garden. "M-Mags?" I yelled out for her, no response.

I frowned and walked around the garden as it started to get darker outside.

I didn't realize how lost I was until I couldn't see anything, but flowers and bushes surrounding me. I gulped and yelled out, "Anyone?" I continued to venture on hoping to find a door that lead inside or Mags, maybe even Harry.

I stepped on a stick and jumped at it cracking, I took in a deep breath and sighed. I crossed my arms over my chest and huddled up to myself to keep warm, "Stop scaring yourself, Grace. Just find the door and go to bed, yeah?" I shook my head.

"I need to stop talking to myself." I stopped at a sign that pointed four ways, "Oh my freaking god." I stared at it and it was in French.

"Are you fucking serious, Harry? FRENCH?" I groaned loudly and decided to take the right path, I let out a shaky breath as it became pure black from the sudden darkness of the sky. The only light was the moon shining, I ran my fingers through my hair and gulped. "It's alright. W-We're c-" I stopped talking once I heard a loud ear piercing scream.

I quickly covered my ears and crouched down, shaking my head. "No, no, no.." I mumbled and gulped as I let my fear get the best of me. I quickly stood up and started running, looking for a door to anything.

I don't like the dark.

I hate darkness.

"Someone! Anyone!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and continued to run around, I turned a corner and hit something hard. Extremely hard and cold. "Grace? Are you alright?" I felt my body lifted up and my legs balanced up my weight, I looked up into the green eyes that were glowing. "Oh god, Harry.." I quickly wrapped my arms around his torso and stuffed my face into his chest.

"Grace, what happened?" he began to stroke my hair and I let out a shaky breath, "Mags took me into the garden and she ran off.. I-I started to walk around and I got lost! It started getting dark and then once it was fully dark, I heard a scream.." he rubbed circles into my back and pulled me off of his body.

He entwined his fingers with mine and started pulling me through the garden, "This place is like a maze. Did you run into any signs? I swear I told them to put some up." I nodded and got closer to him. "I did, b-but they are in French." he chuckled, "I can speak French. I guess they thought I was going to be the only one to enter this garden. I'll get them to change it to English." I let out a shaky sigh of relief once I saw light escaping from the glass door I was once at.