12

- Spencer -

I brought the necklace around my neck and clipped the back, "Tell the plan back to me." Evan spoke and I sighed.

This is stupid, I don't even know why i'm doing this. Why bother with this already broken lord?

Harry has probably watched the video by now so he thinks she's dead.

"Don't go! Please!"

"Marcel! I told you to shut her up!" Evan shouted and I heard Marcel quietly whimper.

That shot Evan gave Grace was a potion he bought from a witch, it was a potion that would keep her alive even when she was dead. So, yes.. Grace is still alive, but Harry doesn't know that and he won't because Evan plans to shove her down in the wine cellar.

I don't know why he wants to hurt Harry so much though.. What did he do to Evan that would make him do this?

"Anyways.. Spencer, what's the plan?" Evan looked into my blood red eyes and I mumbled out the plan, "Make Harry believe that Grace stole the necklace from me while I was sleeping."

"Good! You've got the first part down." I raised an eyebrow, "The first part?"

"Yeeah.. The second part is you'll sleep with him."

"What?! NO. I refuse to give my innocence to someone I don't even like!" Evan shook his head and grabbed my shoulders lightly, bending down to my eye level. "No, I mean sleep in the same bed as him not have sex with him." I calmed down a bit and nodded.

Why am I even doing this? Why am I even here?

"Is there a third?" He sat down on my bed and nodded, "You'll take this dagger-" He pulled out a dagger and held the handle out towards me. "And cut his throat until his head comes off."

I gasped, I refuse to kill him.

"No." I said quietly and Evan chuckled, "What?" That came out more angry than he wanted it to be. "I said, No. I refuse to kill him." I started walking towards my bedroom door, but Evan gripped my wrist roughly and slammed me against the wall.

I yelped and he pressed his weight against me, "You will do as I say or we'll have a problem.." His hot breath smacked me in the face.

Have you ever heard of a mint? No one wants to smell that blood you drank earlier.

I gasped as his hands gripped my wrists even tighter, "Please, stop.." I whispered and his grip loosened. "You WILL kill him." And with that, Evan left.

I rubbed my wrists and frowned, "Can you at least tell me why?!" I shouted and waited a few minutes until Evan returned. "Fine."

He sat down on my bed again and cleared his throat, "When I was a human, Harry and I were best friends."

- Flashback, Evan's POV -

I kicked the football ( Soccer ) to Harry and instead of him stopping it with his foot, he kicked it up into the air and caught it.

"Why don't we go eat something? I'm starving." Harry complained about his hunger so much that I just wanted to smack him, but he's my best friend!

"Alright. My mum can make some-"

"That's not what I mean, Evan." I frowned and ran my fingers through my hair, "Harry, I don't know.. Someone could find out.." Harry groaned and kicked the football into the lake next to us.

"Come on, man! I'm starving.. It's not like people will be able to catch me if they find out plus if they do I can always k-"

"Harry." I warned him and he sighed, "I'll go find my own meal." And with that, he vanished.

Why does he always do that? He's going to get caught one day and I won't be there to stop him from doing something stupid.

I walked into my house and ran up the stairs, grabbing my phone and dialing Sophie's number.

One..

Two..

Three..

Four..

I gulped, she always picks up after two rings. I hung the phone up and ran my fingers through my hair, "I'll just call again.." I whispered and dialed her number again, 'I'm sorry-' I quickly hung up and ran down the stairs.

I didn't bother to close my front door, I bolted towards her house. Tears were begging to escape my eyes, but I blinked them away.

I refuse to believe she's hurt in any way, shape, or form.

I banged on her door, over and over until I finally pushed it open and ran through the entire house except her room.

I heard a loud moan of pain and I froze, I slowly walked towards her bedroom door and peeked through the small crack.

I gasped quietly and covered my mouth, "Now, now, Sophie.. Quiet down or everyone in the neighborhood will hear you." I watched the horror as he dug his teeth into her neck, I quickly pushed the door open and tackled him off of her.

"Harry, you son of a bitch!" I shouted and started throwing punches at him, left and right. He stopped both my fists and started to crush them slowly, I screamed and he shook his head. "You're weak, Evan. You couldn't win a fight against me even if you were a vampire." he bit down on my wrist and I started to struggle.

NO.

I felt burning pain go through my entire body and Harry vanished from underneath me, "That's what I want. To fight you, Evan. Your little girlfriend didn't put up much of a fight, I know you will.." He kicked my side hard and I slammed into the wall.

"I'll see you in a century." And with that, he was gone in a second.

I groaned loudly as the burning pain worsened and worsened.

He made me what I am now..

- Spencer, Present -

"That's why I want him dead.. He took what meant the most to me and now I took what meant the most from him, but that isn't good enough because He made me something I never planned on becoming." Evan ran his fingers through his hair and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Alright.. i'll do it.."

----------

:T Hope ya liked it, this was kind of a filler because I've got major writers block.

I have two new books that you should read.

I probably won't update until I get more votes and reads on those books..

So yeah.

Vote, Comment, and Share! xx

Love you!

- Paige