Bones breaking.23

Start from the beginning

"Can I meet your wolf?". He and his hopeful eyes asks.

"What?" Obliviously confused at what he's asking.

'What that means is I would take control of your body and I can do or say whatever I want, like what I did with that skank when she had her hands on my mate'. Misty said angry at the mention of Sasha.

'That's was you!'

'Yup'. She said popping the 'p'.

"Uhh". I turned my attention back to Kaden who was looking at me with puppy eyes. "I don't really feel comfortable letting Misty having control of my body". I say shyly.

He sighed wrapping his arms around my waste pulling me into his chest leaving room for me to look up at him. "That's understandable, my wolf really wants to meet her and you".

'I want to meet Kaden and his wolf to but were to weak right now anyway for that, but moon-goddess knows how much I want to him'. Misty said putting some intense images of Kaden in head.

'Hey I want to meet my mate to'. Hope said dreamily.

"Ugh are you going to keep ignoring me to talk to them?". Kaden asked looking down at me.

"Sorry it's just hard to get use to".

"It's okay but I'll only forgive you, if you give me a kiss". He smirked.

Wrapping my arms around his necks bring him down a little to my height I leaned in really to kiss him but something came to my mind stoping me and pulling away.

"What happen?". Kaden asked with his frown.

"I didn't brush my teeth". I covered my mouth speaking.

"Really thats it?". He laughed leaning in again trying to take my hand, moving away I made it out of his reach.

Sighing he directed me to the bathroom which is in his room. Looking through the drawer he told me to look in I found a spare tooth brush and brush my teeth making them shine.

Coming out of the bathroom I was pushed against the closed bathroom doors feeling someone's lips on mine. Seeing it was Kaden's I responded back by wrapping my hands around his neck deepening the kiss. After a while we broke apart.

"Time for breakfast". He beamed walking to what I'm guessing the bedroom door. He stopped to look at me still standing in the same position stunned.

"You coming beautiful". He winked. After blushing at his comment I walked towards his extend hand he had waiting for me we made out way down a long flight of stairs.

Walking pass a familiar looking kitchen we made our way hand and hand to a large dining room with a long table filled with food on it. Oh and don't forget the many, many heads that snapped towards us. Some of them I recognized from the party. I'm guessing this is some of his pack.

Walking over to the empty two eats next to hazel and Greyson we sat down with Leah and Joe across from us and Jasmine in the side of Kaden.

"Hey how you feelin?". Hazel said smirking

"Shut up, it's his fault." I said pointing towards Greyson causing almost everyone at the table to laugh.