New Love *R*

Mitch lost his balance when Scott pushed the brunettes thighs farther apart, causing him to slump forward and gag a little on the cock in his mouth before pushing himself up by his elbows. He heard a small moan, followed by a quiet "sorry," before he felt Scott's hand squeeze one of his ass cheeks and a slick, lubed finger trace his hole.

Mitch sighed happily, glad to be receiving so much attention when Scott wrapped his lips back around Mitch's cock, his gel-covered finger still circling him as well. He decided that he deserved a break after that little thrust Scott had given him that had pushed his cock way to far down Mitch's throat and popped it out of his mouth, taking Scott's length in his hand instead. He propped his head on his free hand and stroked slowly, smiling at how painfully hard the blond was already. He made sure to pump as gently as he could, wanting to make this last as long as possible.

Mitch whimpered questioningly, wiggling his butt when he felt the blond's finger stop teasing his bud. He was tempted to turn around to see why he'd stopped, but he knew that once he moved out of this position it would be hard to get comfortable again. Scott smiled around Mitch's cock on hearing the needy little noise leave his mouth, sucking lightly on his cock as he gently pushed his finger into him.

"Fuck..." Mitch moaned quietly, his hand pausing around Scott as he tried to feel as much of what was being done to him as he could. His eyes fluttered shut and he whispered praises as Scott pushed his finger deeper and deeper into him, slowly and carefully enough to cause him only pleasure from the stretch and no pain, before curling his finger up and eliciting a high pitched cry from the boy sprawled on top of him. The sound of his loud, unrestrained moan caused Scott to instinctively buck his hips, making them collide softly against Mitch's chest.

Mitch fluttered his eyes open, deciding his break had lasted long enough and instantly taking Scott's cock back into his mouth. He sucked tenderly at the tip, lapping up the salty precome that had leaked, before slowly and deliberately taking more of him inch by inch until his mouth was full. He grabbed the rest in his hand and bobbed his head lightly, letting himself drool to make his mouth as wet and soft and delightfully fuckable as he could.

He closed his eyes again and began humming consistently around Scott's cock, trying not to stop causing the gentle vibrations as he brought his focus back to the delicious things Scott was doing to him. His finger stayed curling and uncurling inside of him now that the lube had rubbed of from his initial few thrusts and he was glad that the blond hadn't stopped to re-coat his finger because what he was doing right now just felt too good on its own. Because of their height difference and their position, Scott was only able to fit the top few inches of Mitch's hard cock into his mouth without bending it towards him and causing him pain, but with the way that he was cutely, delicately suckling at just the tip felt so good that Mitch couldn't help but lose himself in the feeling of it.

He was taken by surprise when his tip left the warm, wet embrace of Scott's mouth, but his confusion melted away when Scott's hips bucked up yet again as he released into Mitch's mouth seconds later. Fuck. While he was lost in his reverie, he'd forgotten his attempt to make Scott last as long as he could and silently cursed himself, spitting the fluids out of his mouth and onto the floor before carefully licking up the remaining wetness on the sensitive, slowly softening cock in front of his face.

"Fuck," Scott breathed, lifting his head to press a kiss against Mitch's thigh and relieved that the boy couldn't see his embarrassment-flushed cheeks in this position. "Fuck, sorry. I couldn't help it. I should've warned, um, warned you, or..."

Mitch kissed him back, his wet lips following the "v" of Scott's pelvis. His mind was still consumed by Scott's finger inside of him and he hadn't fully processed the disappointment he was supposed to feel at Scott coming too soon. "Hmm, don't worry. Sexy."