Office Hours (Part 3) *R*

"...okay."

Scott had breathed the word out, almost shakily. Mitch could feel how nervous he was and his confidence wanted to dwindle, but now that they had started this, Mitch wanted him. So bad.

"Are you sure?" he whispered, his hands on Scott's shoulders, giving them a comforting squeeze. He was still subconsciously grinding against Scott's crotch and forced himself to stop for a minute, almost pouting at the loss of gratifying friction against the obvious bulge in his pants. Scott nodded in affirmation, but his head was still rolled back against the couch and his eyes were closed and Mitch wasn't very convinced that he even knew what he had just agreed to. He needed all of Scott's attention and his full, conscious consent before he pushed this any further.

He scooted back so that he was resting just above Scott's knees and took his hands off of him, which definitely got him to look up. Scott pulled himself out of his daze and frowned, almost worried that he had said or done something wrong but when he saw the fervent desire and trust mingling into Mitch's expression, saturating his already beautiful features, he relaxed.

"We can stop this here if you want to, Scott. You're a little out of it. I'm sorry, I think I came on to you too soon" Mitch admitted, not remembering how or when he had decided to give him that little lap dance that had him shuddering underneath him seconds ago. Scott bit at his lip, finally having to break his silence. He didn't want to seem too eager or make Mitch feel like he had gone too far, and he was having trouble stringing real words together to express what was bothering him. He did know that really, really didn't want to stop here.

"Please don't be sorry, Mitch. We can...we can keep going if you'd like." Was that too forward? "You know, uh, only if you want to, of course."

Scott felt the boy in his lap tense up and wondered what he had done now. "Oh," Mitch breathed, this mixture of confusion and horniness almost making him dizzy. He cleared his throat, taking second to think. "I mean...we can. Um, did you even like that, though? Did it...you know, feel good?"

He was so nervous. They both were, and Mitch wished they could just fast forward to when they would become comfortable touching each other like this, enjoying each other's bodies without feeling shy and clumsy. He knew first times were supposed to be awkward when they actually meant something and weren't just hookups but god, he didn't know if he wanted to combust from anxiety or just reach into their pants and get them off already.

Scott wanted to hide behind his hands, his cheeks burning and eyes too obviously trying to avoid Mitch's, but he knew the boy wasn't trying to embarrass him with his question. "Yeah, I liked it. It was...it was good, I'm just nervous. Like really, really nervous" he admitted. "I haven't been with anyone in...what, almost two years? And, um, now you...God. You're here and you're doing things and...I don't know. You're just so stunning and doesn't feel real. I'm nervous."

Mitch looked down at the blushing man, almost beaming despite that the blond was a stuttering mess and was probably having a small crisis looking up at him right now. He felt guilty about how satisfied he was to see Scott that nervous just from kissing him and touching him a little. He felt powerful knowing he was practically wrapped around his finger, and that Scott did want him like this. He pressed their bodies back together and began rubbing himself gently and rhythmically against him, his hands daringly slipping under the hem of Scott's sweater and caressing his hot skin. Even with this sudden rush of confidence, everything about Scott made him want to melt.