Butterflies *PG13*

Bruh.
This tattoo progression is doing things to me.

"No, thank you! I can't even tell you how much I love this!"

"Glad to hear it!" Romeo smiled as he tossed his latex gloves in the trash bin. "Seriously, just text me whenever you want and I'll write you in for the next piece!"

Scott blew him a kiss and laughed, trailing behind Mitch out of the tattoo parlor. He insisted that he was good to drive and Mitch didn't argue, letting him get behind the wheel. He walked back around the car and plopped into the passenger seat before turning to him and giving a deep, airy sigh, causing Scott to look at him skeptically.

"What?"

"Mmm." He smirked and trailed his eyes up to meet Scott's, finally ripping them away from his new tattoo. His voice was low and he was practically making heart eyes at him. "You know what."

He did know. There was no way he could ever mistake the dreamy look on Mitch's face, and the way he was biting his lip didn't leave any room for error either. Mitch was practically glowing from lust and they hadn't even made it out of the parking lot yet.

"You're right," Scott smiled, "I do know. Let's get you home before it gets bad, huh?"

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little excited too. The last time he'd come to Romeo's studio for the first piece of his sleeve, Mitch almost didn't come with him. Scott didn't mind, because getting tattooed was tedious and watching someone else get one could be extremely boring. But Mitch did end up coming halfway through the session and was completely fascinated, almost wishing he'd come sooner. Scott barely flinched as Romeo worked his magic on Scott's pale skin, and watching the piece come to life was exciting. Once Romeo had finished the piece and gotten up to start the aftercare process, he got a good view of how it looked on Scott and...wow.

Wow.

Scott was already so attractive to him to begin with but this tattoo added an element that made Mitch's heart flutter. He even felt his cheeks flush as he gave Scott a once-over and was so tempted to touch it, maybe even kiss the new art and make sure it was really there and wouldn't just wipe off later. The contrast of black ink against his light skin was so pretty and he just looked so mature and adult and...Mitch didn't really know how to put it in words other than that he wanted Scott to take him home immediately and rigorously fuck him until he was sore. And then some more.

And Scott wasn't one to deny his boyfriend anything, so Mitch went to bed a very happy man that night.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Mitch tugged at his forearm. "It already is bad. I can't make it that long. Look at me, I'm a mess." He looked down to where Mitch was pointing and his eyes widened a little at the very obvious tent in his jeans. How had it gone completely unnoticed in the studio? He'd had no idea it was there and he blushed, surprised that he'd gotten Mitch so hot without even knowing. The poor boy was going to have to suffer through the drive home and Scott hated to do this to him.

"We don't really have a choice, Mitchie. I'm so sorry. It's only forty five minutes, you can do it."

He whined shamelessly. "No! I can't do it, Scott. I want you now! I want you bend me over and take me, anywhere, please? I'm begging you." Scott winced, shaking his head and adjusting himself before starting the car. He kept his eyes on his phone as he put their home address in the gps app. He didn't want to look at Mitch, disheartened that the boy was upset with him. This just wasn't a compromise he was willing to make, and Mitch was going to hate it.