Playboy *R*

Combo of two requests (petplay/having s*x at a party) 💕 This is very long and very dirty so please take caution and don't read it near your mom. Also, don't do drugs.

"Almost!" Scott nearly shouted, leaning closer to Chris so that he could hear him over the commotion of the party. The poor boy had been so desperate to learn this from Scott and now he finally had a chance to, but he looked ridiculous trying to mimic Scott in his power ranger costume, especially because he kept getting it wrong. "Okay, here. Let me show you again. Watch carefully this time, alright?"

He took the blunt from between Chris's fingers and held it up to his lips, inhaling deeply. He skillfully blew a few neat rings, trying to do it as slowly and carefully as he could so that Chris could copy him. Instead, the poor power ranger just threw his hands up in defeat.

"I swear to God that's exactly what I was doing!"

"You sure?"

"Yes!"

"Well, try again. Practice makes per-"

"Scott, I've been practicing this whole time! I have a party to host, I can't get completely stoned within the first hour."

Scott smiled and rolled his eyes. "You give up so easily. I'm finishing the rest of this," he declared before taking another hit. He fell quiet as Chris turned to talk to someone who'd tapped his shoulder and looked around, just enjoying his surroundings. This was supposed to be a house warming party but it was hilarious how far away it was from what it should have been.

Since it fell around Halloween, Chris had told everyone to dress up to get in the spirit. What that tiny request had done was give everyone a false impression of what kind of party he wanted and they ended up showing up with a little bit too much Halloween spirit. What he was sitting amidst now resembled more of a frat party- there was an unreasonable amount of people squeezed into the small house, beer bottles everywhere, loud music and conversation resonating in his ears. He watched as a boy dressed in a maskless Spider-Man costume waved and made his way over to them. He remembered having met him a couple of times through Chris but couldn't quite remember his name. Once he reached them he practically drunkenly body slammed into Chris in an attempt to hug him, causing the host to burst into laughter.   

"Hi, Chrissy! Hi Scott!" He looked at Scott and tried to wave at him, his arms still around Chris. "Hey, I came here to talk to you, bud. Isn't the guy in the rabbit costume your boyfriend?"

"Yeah!" Scott smiled and scanned the dim, crowded room for the boy. "Well, he's my husband actually. Have you two met? He should be-"

"I just met him! We were talking for a bit but he left and went to the bathroom to fix his makeup or something. It's been a while, I forgot he was even in there. You wanna go check on him?"

Scott's eyebrows furrowed a little but he smiled and assured him he would. He had Chris point out where the bathroom was and made his way through the crowd, thankful for the relative emptiness of the short hallway that the room was in. He found the right door and knocked, waiting for a moment before he heard a voice call back.

"Just a second, please!"

"Mitch, it's just me," Scott called back. "You alright? Spider-Man told me to check up on you."

The door opened and he was met with a giggly Mitch, who grabbed at his arm and pulled him inside. He locked the door behind them and turned his attention back to the mirror, carefully gripping his pencil of eyeliner in his fingers and bringing it up to his face again.