Greedy *R*

They rarely ever got each other to themselves like this. Their two day tour break happened to land on the same weekend as their two year anniversary and they had scored a beautiful suite in one of the nicer hotels in Vegas, and they couldn't possibly be more excited. Since Kirstie had insisted that the whole band spend at least one night this weekend celebrating two years of Mitch and Scott being happily devoted to each other, they had let her map out everything she wanted to do tonight. Of course, the minute the two rolled their bags into the gorgeous room all plans for partying and utilizing the city's infamous casinos flew right out the window.

"This is so nice!" Scott exclaimed, pulling the curtains aside to look down at the city. "Wow. Mitch, come here. Look how gorgeous." The brunette walked over carefully balancing two over-filled glasses of wine, squeezing in front of Scott and letting him wrap his arms around his body as they looked down at the twinkling lights of civilization shining through the gradually darkening night. "Almost as gorgeous as your face." Mitch rolled his eyes, but Scott knew he loved it. The thin boy twirled in his arms and handed him one of the wineglasses, leaning up to peck him on the cheek. "Happy anniversary, you sap. Cheers. To many more years with my best friend and the man of my dreams." He blushed, leaning back into Scott's chest as he let his eyes roam back to the beautiful view outside the window and began sipping his wine.

"Oh, and I'm the sap? Wow, the man of your dreams" he repeated, smiling. Usually Mitch shuddered at the onset of lovey testaments that Scott occasionally bombarded him with, but it was sweet when he reciprocated. The rarity of his sappiness made it infinitely more meaningful, and his tone was saturated with nothing but content and honesty. "I'm honored. Happy anniversary to you, angel. Hey, can we cancel on Kirstie and move the partying plans to tomorrow? I don't think I wanna see anyone but you tonight."

Hours later, Mitch's fingers were grasped so tightly around the duvet as Scott aggressively plowed into him that he thought he might lose circulation in them for good. His heightened moans had kept getting louder and longer and now, as he tried to form the words to coax Scott into giving him more, he felt like he was screaming. Scott was glad their suite was so big-he was not in the mood to be interrupted by a noise complaint. His cheeks got hotter every time Mitch's plump, kiss-bitten lips opened and a loud, lustful, drawn out cry left his mouth. He was so vulnerable like this, so willing. The intensity of the devotion and desire in his eyes when he was able to open them was overwhelming. He was so giving. So beautiful. Scott slowed down his pace when he began feeling too much, eliciting a disappointed whimper from Mitch's parted lips.

"No...Scott, please" he begged, arching his back and bucking into his touch when his large hand wrapped around Mitch's length again. He was at the height of his arousal and if Scott stopped now Mitch knew that he might not be able to orgasm again. This was...what, round three? Four? Who knew, but he was both too sensitive and not enough and he needed Scott to fuck him harder if he wanted to get him off again. He knew he sounded like a whiny kid but he couldn't stop himself, he wanted to come again. With Scott. He wanted to come so, so badly.

"Please, Scott...please please please plea-" he leaned down to occupy Mitch's mouth with his own while he gave in and attempted to move faster. He finally reached a pace that satisfied him and he felt Mitch gasp against his mouth, his jaw dropping as he placed his hands on Scott's waist to make sure he didn't stop. His lips had stopped moving but Scott worked at them anyway before traveling down to suck at the spot on his neck that always made him moan. He was spaced out and the noises that were leaving his mouth were completely unfiltered, so desperate and sinful that Scott couldn't help but thrust harder into him.