Offline *PG13*

I'm gonna split this into 2 parts because this is unexpectedly long (😉) Smut in part 2!

"This looks so fake. Do they really use that in heroin too?" Scott asked, his eyebrows  furrowing at the tv screen. The whole process seemed ridiculous to him but Mitch, who was nestled into his lap, hadn't seemed fazed since they started watching half an hour ago.

"I guess, if they're showing it." the brunette mumbled as the show transitioned into a commercial break. He dug his hand around in the nearly empty bowl in his lap, trying to reach some of the last few pieces. "How would I know?"

"I don't know, you're into some weird stuff. You might've."

"...known how to make heroin? Absolutely not. I'm an angel."

Scott nearly snorted, wrapping his arms around the boys waist and leaning against the pillow propped against the back of the bed. "Right, an angel. Feed me some too?"

"What, you don't agree? I'm so innocent" he turned in Scott's lap to place some pieces of popcorn in his open, waiting mouth. Scott had a questioning look on his face when Mitch smiled back at him. "Seriously, Scotty. I'm so pure."

"Innocent? Maybe in an alternate universe. Nice try though, buddy."

"I am! Name one impure thing I've ever done in my life."

Scott smiled at his silly question, loosening his hold around Mitch as the boy moved to place the empty popcorn bowl to the nightstand. He turned sideways on Scott's lap and brought his fingers to the blond's mouth, raising his brows expectantly until Scott finally took a finger in his mouth to lick the buttery residue off. "So? Come up with anything? I'm waiting."

Scott reached for his hand and replaced his now clean finger with another buttery one, licking it off as he thought. "I honestly don't even know where to begin. Remember when you bought weed at high school prom and tried to get me and Kirst to smoke it with you? That wasn't very pure, was it?"

Mitch made a face, sticking another finger in Scott's mouth. "I was a kid! You can't hold that against me! I'm an innocent fucking angel now and you know it."

"You are not."

"I am!"

"I've caught you watching porn five times. Five! How do you get caught that many times without trying? And most of them was after we were dating! That's not very 'pure,' is it, Mitchie?"

"Porn isn't bad! Watching porn is good for you" Mitch insisted, his tone dead serious. Scott groaned when Mitch wiped his fingers on Scott's clean tshirt before delving into his argument. "Me watching porn is specifically good for you. I'm literally so innocent that I forget how to sex sometimes and need help remembering so that I can do it properly." He fluttered his lashes at Scott as the blond looked incredulously down at him. "Can you blame me for that?"

"Um, yeah!" Scott confirmed, trying not to laugh at Mitch's ridiculous justification. "Silly boy, as if you've ever forgotten how to have sex.  You radiate sex. We've been having it for years! Why would you even need porn to remember when you're with me?"

"For ideas, Scotty. Porn is a creative outlet, it has so much to offer. There's so much to learn. I really only watch it for you, honey. Gotta keep it spicy for you." He finally turned all the way around to straddle Scott's lap, blocking his view of the tv. "Don't tell me you don't like it when we try new stuff. It's so much fun playing with different ideas, and most of mine come from porn. Sorry bout it, babe." He wrapped his arms around Scott's neck and kissed him on the forehead when he squinted at him.

"Mitch, you know I never get bored of you. You definitely just watch for yourself. You don't need to lie, you already know I'm okay with it, but anything that comes out of that for me is nothing more than a side effect." He kissed Mitch's cheek, causing the edges of his lips to tug up. "That's not the point, though. The point is that it definitely doesn't make you an angel."

"Okay, but isn't there something in some kind of religious text about how women should make an effort to please their men or whatever? I opened my laptop and typed some dirty, dirty things in that search bar, Scott Hoying, and it definitely affected you in the long run. That is what I call putting in effort to please my man. See? I'm literally an angel."

"Mitchie, I think the 'effort to please' thing applies to straight couples. Actual married, religious ones. And I don't think they meant 'watch porn for sex tips to please your man with,' I think it was more like 'keep up with your hygiene and try to look nice at home' or whatever."

"We practically are married!" Mitch insisted, leaning in to press a kiss against Scott's lips. He pulled away with a smile. "And we could be straight if we wanted to. I mean, I'm femme enough to pass. And I always look nice, don't I?"

"You do. You look stunning." Scott agreed, running his hands along Mitch's sides. "Can't argue with that. I still can't believe you're using religious scriptures to justify you watching porn."

"I'm an angel."

"You're the devil."

"No!" Mitch whined, collapsing onto Scott's chest and pressing his lips at his neck between words. "I'm an angel! I'm such an angel. So sweet. So innocent."

"Sweet? Sure, maybe even the sweetest. But innocent? Again, fuck no." He shifted under Mitch as the boy giggled and made his way up to Scott's jaw. "Are we not watching anymore? Commercials are over."

"Nope, you've gotta admit I'm the arch-angel first."

"You've gotten two speeding tickets this year and it's only March."

"So?" Mitch insisted, wiggling his hips a little as he kissed up to Scott's cheek. "Speeding isn't a sin in any religion. Angels can't drive, anyway. I wouldn't have gotten in trouble if I was flying but my wings were tired."

"You tried to flirt your way out both times!"

Mitch's lips stopped their assault on Scott's face and he laughed against his skin. "It almost worked, too! Silly police boys shoulda just given in. You know they wanted a piece of this." Mitch looked down at him and gripped his shoulders, slowly rolling his hips down against Scott's with a smirk.

"Mitch! You flirted with cops twice with your boyfriend in the passenger seat! I had to watch...watch you...god." He let his hands rest on Mitch's hips as they moved against his own, brushing just over his crotch. "What are you doing?"

"Just trying to please my man like I'm supposed to" he smiled. He kissed his way from Scott's lips to behind his ear, his hips keeping their slow, sweet rhythm against Scott's slight bulge. "See?" he whispered, smirking when Scott shivered at the closeness of his voice. "I wouldn't even know how to get you started like this without porn. Wouldn't you say it was almost angelic of me to watch some all those weeks ago so that I could learn how get you hard again? Hmmm?"

"Oh, please" Scott smirked, tightening his hold on Mitch's hips as he continued to grind against him. "You've known how to do this to me since you were 19. You don't have to pretend to be an angel, you know you're not one. Come here."

Scott looped a finger in the collar of Mitch's tshirt and tugged him closer, sighing when he met his lips with his own. He loved the way Mitch kissed when they were a little hot but not quite heavy just yet. He always seemed to melt right into him and would drag the kiss out and make it slow and sweet while he still could, knowing their kisses would get sloppier and more desperate as time passed. He let his hand slide over the boy's slim thigh, letting himself get lost in the comfort and familiarity of Mitch's mouth and the sweet, salty taste of his popcorn flavored lips before he finally pulled away.

"Scott?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Could you fuck me now? Please?"