Something Sweet

This is gonna be a cute little mix of two of my one-shot requests from you guys. Enjoy! 💕

"Hey Scott, can you go grab me something sweet? Like candy or chocolate or something? I don't wanna get up."

He hummed a halfhearted "sure," his eyes lingering on the screen for a few more seconds before he untangled his limbs from Mitch's, draping the blanket back over him before heading to the tour bus kitchenette. The band had been marathoning Game of Thrones on their long drive to Ohio and they had spent the last couple of hours snuggling in the tv area, the other three on the big couch while Scott and Mitch squeezed into the smaller armchair. They were going to stop in a couple more hours for a real meal but Scott couldn't blame Mitch for wanting a snack, realizing he was a little hungry too.

He walked to the counter and grabbed the complementary box of chocolates they'd received from the last hotel they had stayed at. It was only half full but Scott was too lazy to keep looking and decided it would get the job done. He grabbed a bottle of water in case Mitch was thirsty and headed back, letting the pleasantly dark room and relaxed environment sedate him. When he saw that Mitch had shifted to curl up into a ball, he wondered how he and Mitch had ever fit into the little armchair together. He nudged him with his hip before pulling the boy sideways onto his lap, Mitch's head resting against his chest when he leaned back to pull the blanket back over them.

He tried to bring his focus back to the tv but after having missed a good chunk of the episode, he gave up trying to understand what was going on and looked around the room instead. Kirstie was scrolling away on her laptop between Avi and Kevin, whose eyes were glued to the fight screen playing on the television. Mitch jumped a little in his lap when one of the characters screamed, his cheek pressing even harder against Scott's chest when he settled back down.

Scott loved this. The band rarely got time to relax together on tour and he especially missed spending quality time with Mitch. It seemed that every time their job got intense the romance would seep right out of them and they were forced into being "just friends" until the workload died down a little. He kissed the top of Mitch's head and wrapped an arm around his back, pulling him closer and eliciting a happy sigh from the brunette.

Scott realized that Mitch had forgotten about the sweets he had made Scott get for him and he pulled the top off of the box, picking up one of the small chocolates. He brought it to Mitch's mouth and set it on his tongue when he opened wide, pleased with himself when the boy whispered a muffled "thank you" as he let it melt in his mouth. After a few minutes of fixedly watching the tv screen, he shifted in Scott's lap and tilted his head up to him close enough that he could talk without disturbing the others.

"Hey, can I have another one?"

Scott smiled, looking back at box and skimming through his options. This time, he picked a dark chocolate truffle with sea salt sprinkled on top and offered it to Mitch, whose eyes were already back on the tv screen. He opened his mouth for Scott and let the bittersweet flavors flood his mouth, moaning a little as he swallowed. "Mmmm. So good. Thanks, Scotty."

"Of course, babe." His fingers returned to the box, pulling out a chocolate for himself. He bit into it, savoring the taste before holding the other half to Mitch's lips and letting him take it into his mouth. Mitch finished it with a happy sigh, cuddling closer and taking Scott's hand in his own before he could feed him any more. He felt some melted chocolate transfer to his hand from Scott's fingers and licked it off, not wanting it to get on the blanket or his clothes.

Scott blinked when Mitch then grabbed his hand in both of his, confused by the weird way he was holding it, and then the brunette was bringing his index finger up to his mouth and taking it between his lips. He let his tongue swirl around and lick the melted chocolate off the tip of Scott's finger, popping it out and replacing it with his thumb once it was decently clean. Scott fought the urge to moan when Mitch sucked lightly on his thumb, flicking his tongue where the excess chocolate was stuck to his skin.

This time, Mitch didn't remove Scott's finger from his mouth when he was finished. He let Scott's thumb press against his tongue, sucking around him and tilting his head back to look up at him. Scott had to remind himself to breathe when Mitch rolled his hips against him, his tongue lapping playfully at his finger as their eyes met in the dark. He let Scott run his thumb against his plump bottom lip before pulling it out, replacing his finger with his lips and drawing him into a sweet kiss.

Scott was thankful for how dark it was in the room because if the others had seen any of that interaction, he would have been left blushing for days. It was too intimate and he didn't dare to ruin the mood by drawing attention to what was going on in their little armchair, so he pulled the blanket over their heads and covered them up. Scott pulled away when Mitch smiled against his lips, kissing his happy boy's cheek twice before leaning into his ear. "You taste like chocolate, baby. I miss you so much."

He could see the twinkle in Mitch's eye just from the light of the tv screen filtering through the thin blanket. For a second he wished they were made of chocolate and could soften and melt into each other just like the little truffles had in his fingers; the idea of being surrounded by his beautiful boy and literally melding into him how they were sitting  right now sounded amazing. They would never have to move from here because they physically wouldn't be able to and if anyone tried to pick them up and make them get back to work, they would just dissolve into a big, sticky puddle on the ground from the heat of their human touch. That would be the ultimate "fuck you" to this job that kept forcing them to drift apart. Scott almost laughed at his silly thoughts when Mitch interrupted them with a quiet whisper.

"I miss you more, Scotty. Hey, everyone's pretty occupied, why don't we go upstairs so you can taste some more of me?" Scott peeked out of the blanket to the three on the couch, blushing as his mind raced with possibilities. Kirstie's eyes were still glued to her laptop and Kevin was slowly falling asleep, Avi the only one left still watching the show intently. "Please, baby? We'll be quick and they'll never even know we left. I taste extra, extra sweet today, wouldn't want you to miss out." He wiggled his hips in Scott's lap, suppressing a giggle when he felt the hardness that he knew was going to be there since he first took Scott's finger into his mouth.

Scott sighed in defeat. "God, Mitch. How am I supposed to say no to that?" The boy was so, so tempting and Scott hummed in pleasure when Mitch's victory smile was followed by another tender, chocolatey kiss on the lips. Scott knew he had been joking when he was trying to seduce him but Mitch really was being extra sweet today. He was acting so lovey and was so happy just spending time with Scott that he couldn't wait to get him upstairs. He handed Mitch the water bottle he had brought him, giving him a chance to hydrate before they made their escape.

"Here, drink up. Don't wanna go all the way upstairs and then get sent down cuz you're thirsty."

Mitch rolled his eyes but accepted, glad that Scott had learned from the vast array of scenarios where he wouldn't realize he was thirsty until he felt dehydrated enough to pass out. He didn't want to admit that he often exaggerated when he would send his tall, handsome water boy to fetch him a bottle, usually just asking because he knew Scott would do it for him. He gulped down half of the bottle and set it on the floor, giving Scott's thigh a little squeeze before he trailed his hand up until he was palming Scott's crotch over his jeans, leaning close enough that he could be sure his whispers would only make it to Scott's ears.

"There, all hydrated. Now I'm only thirsty for you, my love."

Amazing.

"Get off of me now or I won't make it upstairs. Go ahead, I'll meet you in a couple of minutes."