Something Sweet (part 2) *R*

Why do I feel like the quality of my smut is deteriorating? Is it because I've been writing it so much?! Yes

Scott walked upstairs and smiled when he saw that the curtain of his bunk was already drawn, knowing there was a very high chance that there was a horny Mitch waiting behind it. He wished there was a door with a lock separating the two levels of the double decker bus but the flimsy privacy of the bunk curtain would have to do. They were desperate and it had been way too long.

He crawled into the twin sized bunk and drew the curtain behind him before turning to their small, secluded space and sighing at the sight in front of him. Mitch was laying on his back, prepping himself with one hand and slowly stroking himself hard with the other. Scott began clumsily stripping in the limited space, his clothes joining Mitch's in a messy pile at the corner of the mattress. Once he was just as naked as Mitch was, he leaned back to admire his view, the boy smirking playfully as he continued putting on a show for him.

"What, you're just gonna sit there?" Mitch teased, adding another finger and squirming a little as he tried to adjust. "If you wanted something to watch, we could have just stayed downstairs and finished the marathon, Scotty." He smiled at the look on Scott's face as he registered his little threat and scooted closer, resting his hands on Mitch's propped up knees. He nudged under Mitch's calves so that his thighs collapsed onto his own crossed legs, and then he stilled again, his eyes lingering on Mitch's body.

"I'd much rather watch this. You put on a great show. Why'd you start without me? You know I don't mind prepping you." He wrapped one hand around his cock and the other Mitch's that he was stroking himself with, slowing his pace to match his own. He hummed at Scott's touch, breath heightening a little. "Just wanted to be good and ready when you got here, Scotty. Haven't gotten dicked down in a long time. But you already know that" he joked, freeing his hands and rolling lazily onto his chest, pushing his ass up in the air. He nudged back to rub up against Scott when seconds passed and he still hadn't touched him.

"What is wrong with you? I'm naked and horny in your bed and you're just watching? This has literally never happened to me before" Scott smirked. Mitch's level of desperation  was almost funny. He pressed a hand on his lower back, pushing lightly and spreading his knees so that the boy was arched perfectly in front of him. "Damn. Gorgeous. Let me look at you a little, Mitch, you know I never get to anymore. You're so beautiful all the time but getting to see you like this...God. It'll never get old. You'd be staring too, trust m-"

"Scott? I even lubed up already. I want you now. Please?"

And then Scott was lining up to him, pressing slowly and watching Mitch as he tried to adjust around him. Mitch's cheeks were hot from Scott's words and he buried his face into the pillow, trying to cool them down as he slowly entered him from behind. Every time Scott turned sappy on him he became shy- he already knew that he was beautiful but every time Scott said it the words he used made him blush and feel overexposed, almost uncomfortable, and he was glad he interrupted him before he became too self conscious. He wiggled his hips trying to accommodate to his size after almost two whole weeks of abstinence and he almost wished that Scott was a little smaller. It was more discomfort than pleasure and he finally admitted to himself that he hadn't lubed properly amidst his desperation to be with him. He pulled himself away for a second, ignoring Scott's whine at the sudden loss of contact.

He reached under the pillow for the little bottle he had hidden there, tossing it behind him to Scott. He immediately took the hint, sitting back and pouring a small amount into his hand to coat himself with. Now it was Mitch's turn to enjoy the show.