Pool Toys (part 2) *R*

I think this is the longest smut chapter I've ever written...prepare yourselves for over 3,000 word count of scomiche raunchiness 😉 (so sorry) I hope you love the ending as much as I doooooooo💞

Scott groaned as he stepped under the weak stream of water falling from the shower head, annoyed at how bad the water pressure was. He quickly realized that there was no way he'd make it through Mitch's 'your manipulative, chlorinated ass will not touch me until you've showered that nasty pool water away' rule. His body felt heavy and tired from swimming and he'd been hard for way too long to keep torturing himself. He was out of patience.

"Mitch! Get in here."

He heard a groan before a shivering, towel wrapped Mitch waddled into the bathroom and pulled at the side of the shower curtain, peeking in. "Yes, sir? What can I do for you now?"

Scott rolled his eyes and smiled. The boy had teased him relentlessly for Scott's internal turmoil- and the accompanying pep talk Mitch had to give- regarding leaving the pool and traveling all the way to their room with a boner pushing against his swim trunks. Not only had he indiscreetly held their huge bag and towels directly in front of his crotch, but he begged Mitch to let him use his shirt to tie around his waist in case anything moved and he was revealed. Of course once they reached their room, one boy shirtless and grumpy while the other looked like a luggage camel, Mitch let Scott know that his punishment for making him walk around the hotel topless was that he had to take a long shower and think about what he'd done before any touching happened. Of course, Scott was fully aware that the real reason was that Mitch thought pool water was disgusting but he played along just to humor him.

"Okay, so I know that my punishment is appropriate and very well deserved but look how weak this shower is!" He gestured towards the pathetic stream of water with both hands for emphasis. "I'm so horny, Mitchie! I mean, look at this." He began to point down at his crotch but stopped once he saw that Mitch's eyes were already fixated to where he was inches away from bobbing against his stomach. "So I have a proposition for you."

"Okay..." Mitch looked up at him expectantly before his eyes drifted back downwards and he mirrored Scott's little smile. He wasn't anywhere near the realm of subtle in the prospect of admiring Scott's wet, naked body but refused to let the stubbornness slip from his voice.

"Well," Scott started, shifting back under the water again. "If you join me in here-"

"Oh, come on. You're so selfish!"

"No! Listen, there's plenty in this for you" he almost wanted to laugh at the fact that Mitch was trying to act like he didn't want to jump in right in this moment. He caught him licking his lips just seconds before his outlash and knew he would get what he wanted but decided to play Mitch's game anyway.

"First of all, since we're already in the shower and cleanup is so easy, we don't have to use a condom! Right? We both know that taking me raw is your absolute favorite thing. We can do that and we won't even have to worry about making a mess!"

"Hmmm." Mitch felt his heart flutter when he let his drift back up and saw Scott dripping with water, his chest glistening and his hair a mess. "Maybe. Because we didn't get tested for nothing, right? We have to utilize our privileges or its all just a waste."

"Exactly!"

"Right. Okay, I see your point but I'm still not fully convinced. What else do I get out of this?"