Kitten *PG13*

Mitch shut the door behind him and tossed the keys on the counter, relived to finally be home. He let out a sigh and tried to take in the familiarity and comfort of the apartment, strolling to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. He had been rotting in the car dealership waiting room since 3pm trying to sort out some issues with his engine and had ended up staying for two hours later than he was supposed to due to some complications he didn't bother to try to understand. As long as his car was functioning- and it finally was now- he was fine. Grumpy, but fine.

He padded into his bedroom and couldn't suppress the soft smile that immediately rose to his face when he saw his shirtless boyfriend leaning back in his bed, eyes scrutinizing the screen of the MacBook on his lap. His hair was ruffled and he was surrounded by pillows, one of Scott's own fleece blankets pulled over the lower half of his body. They had yet to move into one bedroom together, and Mitch was glad they were staying in his tonight. He deserved to be in his element after hours and hours of hearing weird mechanical vernacular and just being confused and stressed out in general. Scott looked so comfortable and happy to see him that some of Mitch's own stress melted away at the sight.

"Hi, baby. Mommy's home!" he cooed, earning a warm smile from Scott. His blue eyes lingered for a few moments on Mitch's thin frame as the boy began to strip and search for a fresh pair of boxers to sleep in before he shifted his gaze back to the MacBook in his lap, focusing on the screen again.

"Wait... Scott, what are you doing on my laptop?" Mitch asked curiously, pulling on some briefs and a clean tshirt. "Your MacBook is right on your nightstand, silly. That's mine."

"I'm... I know. Nothing, babe" Scott responded, and Mitch just barely caught the mischievous glint in his eye as he shifted towards the bed where he was sitting.

"Scott, I swear to god if you're messing with my photobooth..." Mitch started, waiting to finish the sentence until after he got under the covers and cuddled up to him to actually see what he was doing. Once he did, however, he immediately registered the familiar navy blue on the screen and his eyes widened. He blushed as he looked to the right hand side of the screen to the scrollbar and much to his dismay Scott was very, very deep into his private tumblr account.

"Scott! Noooooo!" Mitch groaned, rolling over onto his stomach to bury his face into a pillow and hide under the covers in embarrassment. He was shocked and almost angry, but the humiliation overpowered everything else and he groaned, wanting to disappear. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no..." he continued, causing Scott to roll his eyes and give the boy a light slap on his blanket-covered butt.

"Get out of there, drama queen. It's not that big of a deal" he encouraged, although he couldn't blame the poor boy for feeling a bit embarrassed.

Mitch poked his head out from under the covers after a few excruciating minutes, cheeks still flushed and hair disheveled. "Scott, why would you go through my personal...stuff while I'm not home? I can't trust you with anything" he groaned, sneaking a glance at the screen. Some of the stuff on his blog was pretty tame, texts post and memes and what not. Some of the other stuff he was seeing on his screen that he had reblogged weeks ago...oh god. This was definitely not something he wanted to be confronted about, especially by Scott only three weeks into their relationship.

"Don't be silly, Mitch. You know you trust me with everything. Your laptop was open and you were logged in so I thought, why not? And man, I don't regret it. I've learned a lot about you in the past hour or so. I didn't know you practically ran a porn blog, who would have thought? You're a little freakier than you let on, aren't you, Mitchie?" He winked, trying to maintain his smile but burst into giggles at the look on Mitch's face.