Offline (Part 2) *R*

Scott was surprised at the formality of his invitation but leaned close and kissed his cheek. "Sure, babe. Why'd you ask like that? You alright?"

Mitch nodded his head, hopping off of his lap and to the side of the bed. He quickly stripped and let his clothes fall to the floor before digging through the nightstand for supplies. He emptied his hands on the bed and began working at the blond's belt, tugging his boxers down along with his pants once it was loosened. "Wanna use that on me tonight?" The brunette offered, tilting his head towards the little pile of things he had tossed next to him. "I'm down."

It took Scott a second to find what Mitch was referring to as he settled himself back into Scott's lap and began lifting the hem of his top. Once he was freed from his shirt he saw the little metal ring and its accompanying remote next to the little bottle of Mitch's favorite raspberry flavored lube. He looked up at a softly smiling Mitch and raised his eyebrows, surprised. "You want me to use that on you?"

"Mhm."

"You sure?"

Mitch nodded.

"Oh...okay" Scott agreed. From the few times Mitch had used the vibrating cock ring on him, he'd decided that it was a punishment more than a toy. It almost hurt to be so aroused an unable to release, and the vibrations definitely didn't help in that aspect. He knew Mitch liked using it on him because of the control it gave him and the fact that it made Scott last longer but he was surprised that the boy wanted it used on himself. He smiled and shook his head at the thought. "And you call yourself an angel. Hold on tight."

Mitch clasped his arms around Scott's neck and he moved so that Mitch was laid on his back and Scott was hovering above him. He slickened his fingers with the lube and reached down, using just one to slowly enter him. Scott watched Mitch's face change a little as he slowly worked him open and he felt as though something was a little bit off, although he couldn't quite place a finger on it.

"Hey, Scotty? Tell me more reasons why I'm not an angel." He bit his lip and let his eyes meet those light blue ones that he loved so much, waiting for Scott to say something that he could add to his little list. Scott was almost taken aback at the look on Mitch's face. This definitely didn't sound like Mitch when he usually asked for dirty talk. He let his finger continue working but watched Mitch's expression and frowned, trying to figure out what exactly was wrong.

"Scotty?"

"Yes?"

"Everyone thinks I'm an awful person."

Scott immediately leaned down and met his lips with his own, the realization hitting him like a ton of bricks. He hadn't considered that this whole time Mitch might have been pressing him about the whole 'angel' thing for validation, but now it was all piecing together. He'd played along and reminded him of questionable things he had done and it didn't cross his mind even once that Mitch might have wanted him to agree with him that yes, he was a sweet, innocent boy. He'd been telling him exactly what he didn't want to hear and kept supporting his argument with more and more instances of behaviors that Mitch was trying to justify and...shit.

Mitch had used this tactic countless times before, too, setting up an argument just to see what another person would say and nudging them towards saying whatever would confirm his suspicions. Oftentimes when Mitch got brought down, he'd go digging even further and make himself even more upset. Scott had brought up potential flaws and turned Mitch's musings into something worse without even stopping to think about what he was doing. He was overwhelmed with guilt.

"You're not. Nobody thinks that, Mitchie. You're an angel."

"I'm not. Touch me, please."

Scott wrapped the fingers of his free hand along Mitch's cock and teased his hole with the other one, eliciting a soft sigh from him. He was already halfway hard but Scott was beyond distracted now that he'd picked up what was going on in Mitch's head. He quickly realized that Mitch had only started this with him as a form of validation and his heart hurt. He shouldn't need sex to feel special. "You are, baby. I swear you are."