Baby, I... (part 1)

Scott groaned, his blood rushing through his veins so fast and hard that he almost felt lightheaded. He was panting, feeling overheated and overaroused and- fuck, he couldn't even think straight with the weight of his lover's body resting on top of his like this, soft lips kissing and sucking his neck and gifting him with an occasional hip roll every so often. Scott stroked his fingertips through short hair, his heart jumping when he felt how eagerly his baby's head was moving to make sure every bit of Scott's neck was getting the attention that it was.

God, Scott loved him so much he could cry. He could scream. What had he ever done to deserve this much love?

Instead of screaming, Scott decided to silently try that word out again, mouth it out without letting out any sound. Just to feel it out, to see how it felt on his tongue and his lips. He liked it, knowing his sweetheart was too busy loving him up to notice what he was doing. Scott tried it again, then a third time, then a fourth, and then he finally felt lips fall on a particularly sensitive part of his neck and a shaky, labored breath fell from his mouth. He felt a soft smile against the spot, the tip of a warm nose rubbing into the skin right above it.

"Mmm. You liked that, didn't you, baby?"

Scott nodded, a small, weird noise leaving his throat. It was embarrassing, and Scott hoped it hadn't been loud enough to be heard.

"Me too. I really liked that," his lover's quiet voice mumbled into Scott's ear and god, did that get him going. Scott felt long eyelashes flutter against his neck as he was nuzzled into, and he sighed from the feeling of it. Scott really couldn't help that his breathing was getting louder, he could feel his heart beating so hard and he wished so badly that he could get that word out but what if this was the wrong time for it? Would it ruin the mood? Did he even have a right to say it without permission? Scott couldn't think straight, he needed to focus on-

"I loved it, even. Maybe I'll do it again." Yummy. Scott snapped out of his messy thoughts, distracted by his body's reaction to those words. "Want more?"

"Please?"

Scott felt a couple of little kitten licks against the same sensitive skin and licked his own lips in anticipation. He realized a little too late that his eyes had been closed this whole time and he couldn't wait until he was being kissed a little higher up so that he could see his favorite face again if he opened them. Scott smiled to himself, feeling another couple of quick little licks.

"Are you teasing me, love?"

"Mhmmmm." God, that voice was so sweet and so fucking playful. Scott instinctively stirred his hips, loving this slow pace but desperate for a little friction. "Ask me again, Scotty. Even nicer this time, and maybe I'll do it again for you."

"Please, baby? Pleeeease?" Scott grasped the sheets where one of his hands lay idle on their mattress, trying to brace himself for what was coming. "Kiss me a little more, honey, please?" Scott's voice was so strained and quiet, as if he were scared that the walls of their room might hear what was so exclusively meant for only his lover's ears. "I love when you kiss my neck like that, baby. Will you do it again?"

"Sure, Scotty. Of course I will. Where, though?"

He was playing again. Soft lips traced over that sensitive area again, causing Scott's breath to hitch. The blond man smiled. God, what a fucking tease. Scott loved him so much he could scream!

"Here? Is here good, Scotty?"

"Yeah!" It came out as a gasp more than anything else, but he couldn't help it. This was so hot. Scott tried again. "Yeah, right there, baby. Kiss me there, please, love."

Scott's lips fell open when that sweet pair of lips finally did press against his skin, his own noises of pleasure making his cheeks flush. He couldn't remember ever feeling this aroused before, ever having this much fun before in bed, even with her and goddamn, this new confidence in his lover was so fucking sexy. The moment those lips parted and sucked at Scott's skin, he let out a moan so explicit that he could barely recognize it as his own. The sound prompted his baby to suck harder, more eagerly, and suddenly that word that had seemed so new and foreign to him fell so naturally and easily from Scott's lips that he barely felt it.

"Mitch! Yes, Mitch. More, please, more, that feels so g-"

Scott's eyes shot open when he heard a shocked gasp, the gorgeous, wet pressure on his neck quickly gone. Shit. He had completely forgotten his hesitation to use that word, that name, and now it was too late to take it back.