Taste *R*

I feel like everyone in the world has written this one shot before....but here, have ~another one~

The second the stove clock hit 7:00 Scott guided him backwards until he was trapped between himself and the counter, causing Mitch to whimper into his mouth. He left one more quick kiss at the corner of Scott's lips before pulling away from their lazy makeout session and trailed his lips across his cheek, nibbling lightly at his ear.

"Hey, baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you kiss my neck? That always gets me going."

Scott almost scoffed at him, but instead kissed his way across Mitch's jaw and latched onto the sensitive skin behind his ear. He already knew what got Mitch going, he didn't need to be reminded, but he understood his impatience. He was excited too. He'd been waiting for hours to test the little myth and their opportunity was finally here. He made his way down Mitch's neck with open mouthed kisses until he finally reached his favorite part of Mitch's upper body- the dip above his collarbone- and gave it a little extra love. He took the skin between his lips and sucked softly, holding Mitch by the waist as the boy melted a little under his touch.

Mitch's breathing heightened as Scott nibbled at the spot, making sure to leave a little bruise there for later. Mitch loved when he marked him. He thought the little hickeys and bruises that Scott left on his body when they fooled around were the sexiest thing in the world and and particularly appreciated it when Scott chose places that weren't too hard to cover in public. The dip of his collarbone was just perfect, and the feeling of Scott's tongue coming out to play and soothe the mark between little bites made him squirm in his arms.

"You like that, Mitchie?"

Mitch just moaned in response, tugging at the hem of Scott's shirt. He took the hint and got rid of it before helping Mitch out of his, taking advantage of Mitch's new half naked state to kiss his way down the boy's chest. He spent some time on his nipples before moving lower, Mitch getting more and more excited as he approached his prize. Scott smiled when he reached the skin right above his waistband and felt a small bump against his chin at the crotch of Mitch's skinny jeans. He felt Mitch arch his back a little as he pressed a few kisses against the small tent, nuzzling his mouth and nose at his crotch and looking up at him to gauge his reaction.

"No, I liked that! Keep doing it..." Scott complied, rubbing up against Mitch's clothed erection until he sighed in pleasure from the friction. "So good. Can you do that thing with your teeth? I love that so much."

Scott undid his belt buckle, earning a few happy noises from the aroused boy when he caressed his crotch by running his finger along the zipper of Mitch's jeans. Scott was enjoying this just as much as Mitch was- it wasn't very often that Mitch bossed him around but he was enjoying this combination of instruction and praise he was giving him right now. He expertly bit at the button of Mitch's jeans until it was undone and then nibbled around in search of the tiny zipper. This part usually required a little more effort but he knew just as well as Mitch did how good it felt to be on the other side of it, so he took his time. It was hard to keep a grip on the little zipper with his teeth, and the random nibbles and intervals of pressure against his crotch had Mitch hard before Scott had even unzipped all the way to the bottom.

He tugged at Mitch's jeans until they were pooled around his ankles and kissed at his hipbones before teasing Mitch's length. He left open mouthed kisses along the outline of his shaft as it strained against the thin cloth of his boxers.

"Scottyyyy!"

"Whaaaat?" He teased, trying not to laugh at the way Mitch was practically humping up against his face.