Surfboard (Part 2) *R*

Idk why this feels filthier than normal but just...brace yourselves.

Mitch tried his best to lower gracefully onto Scott's thighs, grasping onto both of his hands for balance and praying he wouldn't slip and die like this. His eyes went wide when the water sloshed around around his stomach as he settled all the way down, finally gauging the heavy water resistance against his skinny limbs.

"Scotty, she said fill the tub up halfway. Not three quarters of the way up. How do I move?" He tentatively bounced on Scott's leg and frowned when water splashed around him almost forcefully.

"I swear it was halfway before we got in" he mumbled, pulling Mitch down so his head was resting on his shoulder, his body hovering inches above the water. Mitch shifted onto his knees and stuck his ass into the air, sighing as Scott's finger traced his hole and slowly entered. "Don't worry, I'll help you. We can make it work."

Mitch was softly nodding against Scott's shoulder in agreement to whatever he was saying, pushing back ever so slightly to feel more of him as he slipped a second finger in. When he was throughly prepped, Scott nudged him and he plopped back unceremoniously onto Scott's thighs, splashing water out of the tub and eliciting a twin utterance of "fuck!". Scott held onto his hips as Mitch lined himself up, taking a deep breath before slowly lowering onto Scott's length.

He tried to adjust to the feeling of the water once he bottomed out, and the look on Scott's face alone desperately made him want to like it. His head had rolled back onto the edge of the bathtub and his eyes had slipped shut, his strong hands still tight around his hips. He wanted to lean down and lick the tiny drops off water that were lingering on the skin along Scott's chest. The second Mitch moved, the blond's lips parted and he let out a delicious "yes, baby".

God, Scott looked beautiful.

Mitch wanted to like this so bad. He really did. Just for him. More than anything he wished he had brought his phone so he could capture how stunning his man looked laying under him in the bathtub, consumed with lust, traces of pinkness starting at his cheeks and creeping down his neck. Mitch tried to ignore the feeling of the water inside of him and bounced a few more times before he let out a pathetic whimper, almost hiding his face in embarrassment when Scott fluttered his eyes open.

"God, Mitch, you feel so good. You like that? Hmmm?" he moaned, guiding Mitch's hips up and down with his hands. Not only had he completely misinterpreted his little whine of protest, thinking he was somehow enjoying this, but he was trying to give him more, the water making him more and more uncomfortable every time Scott lifted his hips. There are some places that water should never be and oh god, up his ass definitely made the list.

He finally lifted all the way off when he couldn't take it anymore and scooted back on top of Scott's thighs, causing the blond's eyes to shoot open as he sat up in concern. Every trace of arousal seeped out of his expression when he saw the obvious discomfort tainting Mitch's features.

"Scott, please. I hate it so much. That felt so weird, I hate it." He knew he sounded like a whining baby and couldn't help blushing in embarrassment. It wasn't the first time he had freaked out when experimenting with sex, but it was always him who couldn't take it. His cheeks burned and he shut his eyes, disappointed in his inability to please Scott the way he had hoped to and not wanting to see the worry that was flooding those features that had been radiating desire just seconds ago.

"Oh" Scott panted, his mind still lost in the immense pleasure of being inside of a warm, wet Mitch while having to do almost none of the work. "Then let's get you out of here, sweetheart." He shook his head, trying to clear his dirty thoughts until he was sure Mitch was comfortable and gently lifted the boy off of him, sitting him on the edge of the tub as he clumsily got out and grabbed two towels. He wrapped one around his own waist and the other around Mitch, lifting him up bridal style and carrying him to bed.