"Yea," I answered, squeezing my eyes shut, "but it was my fault anyway, I decided it would be cool to open my eyes." I chuckled, my eyes still half closed.

"Wise choice." Harry chuckled, wiping his thumb lightly under my left eye and soon we were both laughing like little kids over something that wasn't even funny.

He finished washing my hair and I did the same to him, laughing once again when he had to crouch down so I could reach his hair properly.

A towel was wrapped wound me as I stepped out. I hugged it closer as the heath from the water started leaving my body and I was getting colder. My hair covered almost half of my face as I looked down, wiggling my toes and giggling quietly as I took in the wrinkled skin from being in water for so long- old lady skin, like my brother likes to call it.

I was surprised to see Harry, mostly dry and already in a pair of boxers, staring at me when I looked up.

He was grinning as he came closer, tucking the hair that covering my face behind my ear and pulling me into his arms.

I sighed contently.

"I am so hopelessly in love with you." He said quietly and I could hear that he was still smiling.

Pulling back a little I found out that I had been right, the smile was still playing at his lips. I went to grab his neck to pull him down to me, but realized that my arms were still wrapped in the towel, tucked between us.

"I am madly, deeply in love with you Harry." I bit the inside of my lip, "Now can you kiss me?"

He chuckled, noticing that I was struggling to reach out to him, before leaning in. But instead of kissing me, he took my lower lip between his teeth, tugging on it. And as good as it felt I needed desperately to feel his lips on mine. He seemed to find amusing the groan that escaped my lips, since I could feel him smiling when his lips finally connected with mine.

Small kisses were planted all over my face once he pulled away, making me giggle, and with a final kiss to my lips we went back to his room.

I knew it would be stupid to ask Harry to leave for me to change since we just showered together so I quickly put my underwear on, avoiding looking in his direction.

I had already put on my shorts when I went to grab my shirt only to have it snatched away from me.

"Nah-ha." Harry shook his head, he seemed to be playful today and I couldn't be any happier with that.

"Hey, that's my shirt." I whined.

"Exactly, that's your shirt, it stays in your bag" he put the shirt back in my bag, sipping it shut.

"This" he lifted one of his own shirts, talking to me like I was a child, "It goes on that pretty little body of yours." He said with a smug grin.

Once his shirt was covering my upper body we both crawled in bed, instantly tangling ourselves in each other.

One of his arms went under my neck while the other was around my waist; mine being tucked between us, like when we had gotten out of the shower. That didn't seem to be enough contact, as Harry's leg was pushed between my own. I couldn't have been more content.

"God, I missed this, holding you in my arms." He sighed.

"I did, too." I murmured, biting my lip as I tried not to think about those nights filled with tears, pain and longing for him.

"I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am, for making you go through that." He tightened his grip on me.

I knew it wasn't his fault, I didn't blame him. Nuzzling further into him I left a couple of kisses on his collarbone.