painting/decorating the nursery

"Now that we know what we're having, I wanna paint the nursery before I get to pregnant" You said to Luke.

"To the magical world of home depot" Luke said smiling and grabbing the car keys.

The two of you picked up a few cans of light gray paint, and went back home.

"Alright Hemmings, let's get to work." You smiled, and head up the stairs carrying cans of paint.

"Let me get those" Luke said. He took the cans from you.

The two of you got to work, it wasn't long before Luke got some paint of his face. "Um babe, You got a little something" You giggled, and wiped the paint from his forehead. Well at least you tried, you hadn't realized that you had paint on your hands, and ended up smearing a good amount on Lukes face.

"Hey!!" He said, and smeared paint from his hands in your face.

Then you put some on his shirt, and it wasn't long before you were splattering pain all over each other.

"TRUCE" You laughed and put your hands up defensively.

"Ok, ok" Luke laughed. He pulled you close and wrapped his arms around you.

The two of you finally finished painting. "We did it!" You said excitedly and kissed Luke.

"Now we need furniture!" You said. You ran out of the room like an excited four year old.

"And back out we go" Luke chuckled, grabbed the car keys, and followed you out.

"We're going to need some more car space. I'm calling backup" You said in the car.

You called the boys who said they'd meet you at the baby furniture store in an hour to drive stuff home for you.

You and Luke wandered through the isles of the store, there was a lot to choose from.

You picked two white cribs out. "What about these?" You said.

"Beautiful like you" Luke smiled and picked the cribs up, placing them in the cart.

You then picked out a changing table, a shelf for toys, and a dresser to keep their clothes in.

"Now we need stuff to make it personal." You said.

"OUR BABIES SHALL BE PUNK ROCK!" Luke yelled.

"Someday luke....someday" You giggled.

You picked at a baby yellow blanket and a light purple blanket. Now that you were having twins, you needed two of everything.

"We're getting them penguin stuffed animals and that's final." Luke said seriously.

"Agreed." You said as the two of you walked into the toy section.

You laughed as Luke ran to the stuffed animals, and instantly found two different penguins.

"LUKE" You shouted, pointing at a toy that resembled instruments. "We shall start with this"

"YES" Luke said.

You picked out a few more toys, and then the boys got there and loaded the stuff into the two cars.

"Wow you got a lot of stuff...two cribs?" Ashton asked.

"Oh yeah we forgot to tell you guys, were having twins." Luke said.

"WHAT??" The three of them yelled.

"TWO MINI (Y/N)S AND LUKES??" Calum yelled.

"Wow" Micahel said. "I'm ready. I shall be both of their favorite uncles."

"Ha sure you will be" Calum said and glared.

You all got in your cars and drove the stuff back to your house.

The 5 of you spent the rest of the afternoon putting the nursery together.

"I can't wait for this room to be occupied with mini hemmings" Luke said and kissed your forehead.

well this sucked idk 😂😂