you spend more time with the guys

Just like Luke had promised, you've been spending a lot more time with the guys.
One night you and Luke we're hanging out at your place, when the guys wanted to hang.
They got there and you said they could let themselves in.
"Hey!" Calum said plunging down next to Luke on the couch.
"Hey Everybody! Ha I'm punny " Ashton said flopping onto the chair across from you.
"Sup" Michael said, casually sitting in the chair next to Ashton.
You all chatted, and watched movies. Luke put his arm around you and you out your head on his shoulder. He gently kissed your forehead. And then he gave you a little peck on the lips, but you dragged him in again, and kissed him for a little longer.

Mid kiss you hear Ashton keeking. "And here we can see Luke hemmings in the middle of some lowkey PDA, with his beautiful Girlfriend (Y/Full/N)"

"Knock it off !" Michael said throwing a cheese puff at you guys. You smiled at michael and kissed Luke's jaw line. You felt his stubble on your lips. You turned away and luke picked you up and put you on one of his legs.

"That's it!" Michael said getting up. He came over and sat on Luke's other leg. You got off of him, laughing.

"I love you Lukey Poo" said Michael mockingly.

"Love you too Michael" Luke said. "Now get off!" He said pushing him off.

I tried to make this cute and funny 😂  hoped you liked it!