You Leave to go back to NYC

Luke was helping you pack. You were going back to NYC to finish your last semester and graduate. Luke would be at the graduation. That was in 3 months. Luke was going to come visit you in a month, but you would still miss him. You'd never spent this much time apart.

Luke took one of the pictures of you two from the mantle and stuck it in your suitcase. He looked sad you hated when he look like that. As your suitcase was filling up, you heard him sniffle. But tough Luke hemmings wouldn't let a tear fall.

"I brought you something from my place to bring with you." He said handing you something, It was a penguin stuffed animal you won him on your second date. You hugged it, it smelled like him. "Thanks Lukey, I won't let anything happen to it." You said kissing his cheek.

"We have to get going or you'll miss your flight" Luke said. You got in his car. When you got to the airport, he brought you all the way to the gate.

When you stood there waiting to board, you and Luke stood across from each other, his eyes looked teary. "Damn it (Y/N) I'm so in love with you" he said his voice shaky. "Look what you did, I can barely go 3 days without you how will I make it a month" He said laughing a little.

"Rules while i'm gone" you said wiping a single tear from your face. "1) Don't get yourself hurt 2) Facetime me everyday or else. I told the guys to keep an eye on you" You said giggling.

You stood on your tippee toes and wrapped your arms around his neck. He put his hands around you waist and lifted you a little, and passionately kissed you on the lips. "Boarding group 1" The flight attendant said. Luke grabbed your face and kissed you on the forehead. "Call me when you land" He said. "Don't worry I will. I love you." "Love you too (Y/N) "

Hey guys don't Luke is visiting in next chapter😜 thanks for reading